Chapter 107: Teacher Shen, I like you

Ruan Xichen was silent.

Gu Jingwen slowly put down the teacup: "Don't worry, your sister just didn't get the hang of her. In fact, it's good too. I'm not afraid that someone will be thinking about her."

Ruan Xichen could only comfort himself in this way.

——

Reims Middle School.

Just after school, the teaching building was quiet.

Shen Zhiyu put his jacket on his arms and locked the office door.

"Yeah, Teacher Shen?"

A joking voice rang from behind.

Shen Zhiyu turned his head and looked around.

Xia Beiqin was leaning against the wall of the corridor, with one hand folded, her long legs folded, and she wore a loose white T. His coat was tied around his waist. The curls in the setting sun exuded a brilliant luster.

His eyes were clear, but he smirked, showing a pair of tiger teeth, like a little devil who knows nothing about the world: "Ms. Shen is so anxious to get off work? Are you going to date your girlfriend? Or is there something ambiguous?"

Shen Zhiyu bent his eyebrows: "Student Xia, please respect the teacher's private life."

After speaking, turned and left.

Xia Beiqing cut with disdain.

At this time, a little boy walked out of the corner.

Xia Beiqing threw a piece of paper into the boy's arms: "Go, give this love letter to Shen Zhiyu, just say you like him and see how he reacts."

The little boy trembled: "I...I don't like Teacher Shen, why should I send him a love letter..."

"Let you go, why is there so much nonsense?" Xia Beiqing kicked the boy's ass.

the other side.

Shen Zhiyu was about to go downstairs when suddenly a little boy rushed in front of him.

"Shen... Teacher Shen!"

Shen Zhiyu lowered his eyes slightly to look at him: "This classmate, what's the matter?"

The little boy clenched the paper in his hand and violently handed it to Shen Zhiyu. He trembled and his cheeks burst red. He closed his eyes and shouted, "This...this is a love letter, Teacher Shen...I like you!"

Caught off guard.

Shen Zhiyu was stunned.

After a while, he evoked a gentle smile, patted the boy's head with his hand, and bent down and said softly: "First of all, I am very grateful that you can like me, but at your current age, you should focus on your studies and wait for you. With a broader vision, you will definitely meet someone better than the teacher. I will keep this matter a secret for you today, okay?"

The little boy opened his eyes and looked at Shen Zhiyu dumbfounded.

"Quickly go home." Shen Zhiyu straightened up and stepped down the stairs.

The little boy went back to the corridor with his head drooping.

Xia Beiqing read the love letter and still held it in his hand, and frowned, "What's the situation? What did he say?"

The little boy's cheeks flushed: "Teacher Shen asked me to study hard..."

Xia Beiqing almost vomited a mouthful of old blood.

"that's all?"

"that's all..."

"Fuck!" Xia Beiqing bit her thin lip with her little tiger teeth, thinking to herself.

Are they the same?

Ruan Feiyue bounced back home, still humming a small tune, her face full of spring.

Ye Meipan came out of the kitchen and saw her dear daughter. He was also happy: "Fei Yue, seeing you so happy these days, is there any good thing?"

Ruan Feiyue hurriedly hid the handkerchief in her hand behind her, lowered her head and blushed her cheeks: "No...no, just in a good mood, Mom, I'm going upstairs first."

With that, she stomped up the stairs.

Behind him, Yunci walked into the door.

"Aci, wait a minute." Ye Meipan picked up an envelope from the table in the lobby and handed it to Yunci: "This is an invitation letter from the Jun family, asking you to accompany Jun Sicher to the mayor next Tuesday. Charity dinner."

Yunci had no expression: "I have something to do next Tuesday night."