Chapter 72: Don't let him know

"What's the matter?" Yunci leaned against the wall lazily with his arms around his chest, his face always indifferent.

Ruan Xichen stared at her with scorching eyes: "I heard that you were performing surgery on Grandpa?"

Yunci raised his eyebrows without denying it.

"You...how did you do it? Why did you..." Ruan Xichen's emotions suddenly became agitated, and even his voice rose a bit.

"Does it have anything to do with you?" Yunci curled up his lips and smiled contemptuously.

The girl's attitude was alienated, Ruan Xichen opened her mouth, her throat seemed to be blocked with cotton, and she couldn't make a sound.

After a long while, he lowered his head and hesitated to say: "Do you want to study medicine, I can..."

"Not interested." Yun Ci interrupted him coldly, put down his bent legs, and passed him directly.

Ruan Xichen turned his head abruptly, his gaze followed the girl's lonely back, drifting away until he disappeared.

She has always been so rude, her personality is cold and tugging.

If you change to the past, Ruan Xichen must be angry and disgusted.

But now, he can't even give her the slightest feeling of anger.

What's wrong with him?

Ruan Xichen stretched out his hand and patted his face, hoping that he would be more sober.

——

Reims Middle School.

When the school bell rang, Yunci woke up faintly, pulled his schoolbag from the drawer, slung it on his shoulder, and walked out of the classroom slowly.

Her schoolbag is deflated, but she has nothing to install.

A group of little girls dared to look at her with admiring eyes, but did not dare to approach her.

Leaving the school gate, crowds surged outside.

Suddenly someone nearby shouted: "Look! That's Teacher Shen!"

Yunci glanced sideways.

On the other side of the road, a luxury car was parked, and Shen Zhiyu was standing by the side of the car, opposite a woman with a delicate dress.

"Who is that woman?"

"Is it Teacher Shen's girlfriend?"

"Impossible! Teacher Shen said he was single!"

"Mr. Shen definitely likes Yu Jie Fan, we have no chance anymore..."

Yunci retracted his gaze lazily and jumped on the bus.

opposite.

The woman was looking angry: "Ji Yu, why didn't you contact me when you returned home?"

Shen Zhiyu's always gentle face was cold and frosty at the moment, and his voice didn't have the slightest temperature: "Is it necessary?"

The woman eagerly said: "But I am your sister, we are each other's only relatives!"

Shen Zhiyu's eyes drooped behind the lenses and said nothing.

Seeing his indifferent attitude, the woman sighed: "Are you still blaming me? But I really love him, not coveting his money!"

Shen Zhiyu raised his eyebrows fiercely: "True love can be a third party, intervene in other people's marriages, and destroy other people's families?! You know that child he is now..."

"Did you see him?!" The woman suddenly became nervous: "Does he know your relationship with me?!"

"do not know."

"That's good..." The woman let go, and said: "Don't let him know, that kid... isn't annoying."

Shen Zhiyu didn't speak any more, and turned away indifferently.

On the other side, Xia Beiqing walked out of the classroom.

The squad leader suddenly stood in front of him, with a look of fear: "Little...Little Overlord, have you looked at Teacher Shen?"

Xia Beiqing asked coldly: "What's the matter?"

The squad leader raised the file bag in his hand: "I found this thing, as if it was lost by Teacher Shen."

Shen Zhiyu lost it?

Xia Beiqing snatched the file bag, suddenly narrowed his eyes and smiled slyly: "I know where he is, I will help you give it to him."

The teenager's completely different attitude made the monitor be stunned: "Huh? This..."