Chapter 68: G

"Isn't it just a slap?" Yun Ci stared at Ye Meipan wickedly, his smile getting colder and colder: "Or, let me slap you too?"

Ye Meipan almost got heartbroken with anger: "Asshole! I'm your mother!"

"What's the noise..."

At this time, there was a weak voice in the ward.

Ye Meipan took Ruan Feiyue and rushed in and complained: "Dad, look at what A Ci has beaten Feiyue into, and his face is crooked!"

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue cried more fiercely.

She deliberately dropped her hand, revealing her bruised cheeks, trying to make grandpa hate Yunci.

Unexpectedly, Ye Nianrui sighed and said disapprovingly: "It's normal for children to fight and make trouble, so what are you doing?"

Ruan Feiyue's face became stiff, her eyes staring like copper bells.

She never expected that grandpa, who always loved her, would help Yunci speak!

On the other side, Yunci left unhurriedly.

Ruan Feiyue turned her head and stared at the direction she was leaving, with raging resentment and jealousy rolling in her eyes.

——

Leaving the hospital, Yunci found Gu Jingwen's apartment.

Entering the door, she took off her jacket, threw it on the chair, and went straight to the topic: "What is the origin of the person who checked me."

Gu Jingwen slammed the door, his face was not so good: "It's no longer a matter of fact. There are more than a wave of people checking you, but there are many. You are now embarrassed on all sides."

Yunci leaned back on the sofa lazily: "They shouldn't be checking me."

"Not you?"

There should be nothing wrong with his investigation.

Yunci smiled and said, "It's my computer."

Gu Jingwen raised his eyebrows in confusion: "What do you mean?"

"I have assembled 108 viruses in my computer."

"Are you crazy?!" Gu Jingwen bounced from the chair, his eyes bursting.

Yun Ci smiled evilly: "It's just for fun, I didn't expect them to react so much."

Play?

Gu Jingwen didn't know what to say anymore.

After all, Yunci has always been so unscrupulous since realizing it now.

"Don't worry about it, I have a sense of measure." Yun Ci got up, opened the refrigerator, and took out a bottle of soda from inside.

Gu Jingwen looked at her hands: "You can have surgery?"

Yun Ci's palm suddenly stabbed, but there was no expression on his face: "The situation is crisis, I didn't think too much."

Since her mother passed away, she can no longer pick up the scalpel...

Gu Jingwen smiled: "It's a good thing."

Yun Ci took a sip of soda, leaned against the refrigerator, and suddenly changed the subject: "You know, when was the first time I killed someone?"

"Killing?" Gu Jing's eyebrows jumped.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes, looked at the darkening sky outside the window, and said lightly: "About two years ago, the hospital sent a dying patient. A woman begged me not to save him. She told me, This person broke into her home, killed her husband, assaulted her and her seven-year-old daughter, and eventually tortured her daughter to death. She cried and asked me why I wanted to save a murderer, that's me. For the first time... I felt the doctor's faith collapsed."

Gu Jingwen looked at her quietly.

When she talked about this, her face was as cold as white paper.

"Save him, is it fair to the dead? Save him, maybe he will continue to kill another person. Then, what is the difference between me and a murderer?"

Gu Jingwen said, "But you still saved him, right?"

Yunci curled his lips and said nothing.

Gu Jingwen then asked, "What then?"