Chapter 155: The whistleblower is in our class

Yunci threw his schoolbag on the table: "It's okay, shut your mouth."

"Oh..." Xia Bei tilted his head down, afraid to talk nonsense.

No matter what, he believes in his sister-in-law.

"Look at her, I'm so embarrassed to come to school!"

"Even my elder brother seduce, is it right that I can't live without a man?"

"Everyone is optimistic about their boyfriend, and be careful of being hooked on by her."

The people in the class speak louder and louder, as if deliberately asking Yunci to hear it.

Jun Duonuan turned his head, covered his mouth, and whispered towards Yunci: "Look at the phone, I sent you something fun."

Yunci opened the phone, and a message popped up with a series of links.

"what is this?"

Jun Duonuan smiled mysteriously: "You can click on it and have a look."

According to her words, Yunci clicked on the link and jumped to the interface of an email.

The recipient of the email was Reporter Li, and the sender was indeed anonymous.

Yun Ci instantly noticed something was wrong.

The content of the email was to ask reporter Li to write a report, asking to point the finger at Yunci. Then, there was a photo below, which was published in the newspaper. The anonymous person specifically stated at the end that one hundred thousand yuan had been transferred Reporter Li's account.

This suffices to explain that the reason why she and Ruan Xichen met in the newspaper was because someone operated it in a dark box, which was obviously aimed at her.

Yun Ci had already guessed this point a long time ago.

Xia Beiqing stared with eyes like copper bells: "Wow! Where did you get this thing?"

Jun Duonuan raised his head and said, "It's a coincidence that this Kyoto newspaper is owned by my Amu company. I want to get this, it's easy!"

"Yes, Xiao Duonuan, you still have some use!" Xia Beiqing flicked Jun Duonuan's head.

"Ah!" Jun Duonuan covered his head and complained to Yunci angrily: "He bullied me!"

Yunci was still immersed in this email.

Who will the anonymous person be?

In fact, she had a guess in her heart, but she couldn't be sure.

The people in the class are still discussing.

"I think the photos in the newspaper are pretty normal. What's wrong with the siblings hugging and hugging?"

"It's normal, do my brothers and sisters have such a hug? They are almost kissing!"

"That can't be said that Yunci seduce Ruan Xichen!"

"Isn't Yunci seduce, is Ruan Xichen seduce her? Is there anything Ruan Xichen likes about her!"

"Why not, don't forget, Yunci is No. 1 in sports, No. 1 in singing competitions, she is still the master of hometown!

A group of people was quarreling violently.

Jun Duonuan slowly walked to the podium and patted the table with his hands: "Quiet, quiet!"

The noise stopped abruptly.

Jun Duonuan looked at the crowd, eyebrows crooked: "What's the point of arguing, aren't you curious, who took this photo and broke the news to the newspaper?"

A word, instantly diverted everyone's attention.

"Yes, who would it be to do such a wicked thing."

"This person is appointed to have enemies with the Ruan family."

"I think..." Jun Duonuan's gaze swept across the classroom, and he circled the crowd with his fingers, putting on a mysterious expression: "That person is in our class!"

The crowd was in an uproar and looked around.

Ruan Feiyue suddenly squeezed the corner of the table, her back stiff.

Jun Duonuan shook his phone, squinted, and smiled like a little fox: "Moreover, I got the email sent to the newspaper by the whistleblower!"

Several people in the front row already stood up and looked intently: "Who is it? Who is it?"

Everyone was very curious.

Jun Duonuan scratched her head awkwardly: "Uh...she hid her mailbox number, she is an anonymous person."