Chapter 134: I'm here to make peace with you

The whole class was silent.

Ruan Feiyue couldn't bear such humiliation, she shed tears, got up and ran out of the classroom.

"Fei Yue!" The tablemate hurriedly chased behind.

The two ran to the bathroom, trembled and deleted the anonymous post.

Jun Duonuan sat back, holding her small face, and smiled silly towards Yunci: "Am I good?"

Yun Ci didn't say a word, and the corners of his lips curled up with interest.

interesting.

Jun Duonuan turned on the phone and cut out: "Counsel, I deleted the post so soon."

Xia Beiqin held her chin and poked her shoulder with a pen: "Hey, what's your background?"

Jun Duonuan took a sip of calcium milk and moistened his throat: "What do you mean?"

Pretending to be stupid?

Xia Beiqing sneered: "There is only one Jun family in the entire capital. Where did you come from?"

"My surname is Jun, what's the problem?" Jun Duonan straightened his waist, looking very proud.

Someone interrupted next to him: "Could it be Mr. Jun's illegitimate daughter, right?"

"Fuck you!" Xia Beiqing glared and cursed, "My uncle is famous for being dedicated. Even if he is in love with someone, he can just marry him directly. Is it necessary to have an illegitimate daughter? Hey! "

He raised his chin towards Jun Duonan: "Do you know Jun Xianrong and Jun Siche?"

Jun Duonuan shook his head, like a hamster, gnawing on the straw.

After school.

Outside the security guard, Yunci was sitting on a small bench, with her long legs bent and a lollipop in her mouth. She was bitten and creaked, and her eyebrows were cold and arrogant, revealing a sense of evil.

"Small words!"

Zheng Peng ran over.

Wrapped in a big jacket, he is tall and strong, with dark skin. He has a big sack on his shoulders, and his smile is particularly simple.

Yun Ci stood up and threw the stick into the trash can: "Don't tell me if you are here?"

Zheng Pengbiao spoke in a dialect: "I don't want to come. My master insists on taking me into the city. Whenever I think that you are in the city and I'm bored in the country, come here."

"In what class?"

Zheng Peng smiled happily: "The second class is right next to your class. I will also have a caregiver in the future."

It is when school is over, people come and go, one after another looking sideways.

Ruan Feiyue and a few friends also passed the school gate.

"Who is that? It looks so earthy."

"It should be Yunci's friend from the countryside, who came to look for her in the capital specially."

"Yunci is also true, and you still associate with the hillbilly, and I am not afraid of embarrassing the Ruan family."

"This is called a nest of snakes and rats, and she is only worthy to play with the country folks."

"I think that hillbilly still has luggage. Yunci must take him back to Ruan's house, Fei Yue, be careful, the country folks are the most treacherous. Don't steal anything from your house!"

Ruan Feiyue frowned and looked away.

teacher's office.

Shen Zhiyu is still correcting his homework.

Several teachers packed up and prepared to leave.

"Mr. Shen, let's go first, so you can get off work as soon as possible."

They walked to the door and suddenly exclaimed.

Shen Zhiyu raised his head with his glasses.

Xia Beiqing walked in swaggeringly.

He took a chair with his hand, sat down opposite Shen Zhiyu, and leaned back lazily.

Shen Zhiyu's face was calm: "Student Xia, what's the matter?"

"It's nothing big, I'm here to make peace with you."

Xia Beiqing cocked his legs, scornful, without any sincerity.

Shen Zhiyu squinted his eyes behind the lens: "If you want to trouble me in this way, you don't have to."

"Who said to trouble you? I'm serious." Xia Beiqing took out something and threw it on Shen Zhiyu's table: "This is my gift to apologize to you, and I won't do it against you in the future. ."

(There is no insult to the country folk, I am also a country folk, the country folk is very good.

ps: Zheng Peng is a big brother. )