Chapter 5: She lost her first kiss

Yunci walked into the house on his own, shrugging his nose: "Are you cooking?"

"Yeah, do you want to be together?"

"Let's do business first."

Yun Ci lay down on a bench and slowly closed his eyes.

Gu Jingwen put down the spatula, sat opposite Yunci, and began to hypnotize.

Seeing Yunci's expression gradually relaxed.

Gu Jingwen murmured: "You came to a strange world with only a wooden door in front of you. Push that door open, and behind the door is your lost memory."

In the dream, Yunci slowly opened the door, and darkness fell on his face.

Gu Jingwen stared at Yunci for fear of mistakes.

But at this moment, Yun Ci suddenly showed pain on his face, a big cold sweat appeared on his forehead, his facial features were twisted, and his breathing was short of breath, obviously something was wrong.

Gu Jingwen hurriedly pressed her shoulders, and said in a deep voice: "Yunci, now I count 3, you will wake up when you count 3! 1...2...3..."

He snapped his fingers in Yun Ci's ear. Yun Ci opened his eyes so suddenly, he opened his mouth and panted desperately, his small face was pale, as if he had been dead.

"How is it?!" Gu Jingwen hurriedly asked, "Did you see the man's appearance clearly?"

Yunci shook his head disappointedly.

Three years ago, she disappeared inexplicably. One year later, she was found fainted at the door of the village. No one knew where she went or what she did. She also lost the memory of that year.

From then on, she always had a strange dream, in which there was a man who held her hand tightly and said the same thing to her all the time.

"Aci...wait for me..."

She couldn't see the man's appearance, but she knew that it must be related to the lost memory.

Gu Jingwen soothed: "Don't worry, try again next time, let's eat first."

After eating, he stayed for another afternoon, and Yunci did not leave the apartment until dark.

She walked downstairs and just walked out of the iron gate, when suddenly she saw a dark figure rushing into the alley and approaching her.

Suddenly, she pressed her against the wall, the other hand wrapped her waist with one hand, and the back of her head with the other, the two of them were in close contact with each other without leaving a gap.

A dull voice rang above his head.

"Do me a favor, I will be responsible."

After speaking, he leaned over and kissed her pink lips.

Yun Ci's eyes widened suddenly, his eyelashes flickered like butterfly wings, and his awake brain at all times was blank at this moment.

Only the thin lips were cold, with the menthol-flavored tobacco gas, burrowing into the nose.

In the dark, the man’s face was blurred, except for the mole under his eyelid, which was unusually bright.

There was noisy footsteps outside the alley.

"Run over there!"

"Hurry up!"

Several black-clothed bodyguards chased to the entrance of the alley, stopped, and saw two figures in the alley kissing intimately, only as if the two were lovers of stealing joy.

"Okay, don't look, hurry up and find someone!"

Several bodyguards ran away again.

Yun Ci recovered his senses, and his eyes instantly turned murderous, and he swiped a fierce fist, but the opponent clasped his wrist.

The man loosened his lips and kissed her on the cheek again as if he had a taste of his marrow.

Declare sovereignty in an overbearing voice: "Mark, you are my person."

After speaking, turn around and leave quickly.

Yunci drew a knife from her cuff and chased it out of the alley, but the man was nowhere to be seen. She plunged the knife into the wall fiercely, so angry that she wanted to kill.

Inexplicably snatched from the first kiss, but also left behind such a stubborn and second-year sentence.

Don't be found by her, otherwise... She will definitely cut him off!

When he returned to Ruan's house, he happened to meet Ye Meipan.

She frowned and asked, "Aci, where have you been?"

A little girl's house, who came back late at night, what did it look like.

Yunci only replied perfunctorily: "There is something."

After finishing speaking, step directly upstairs.

From beginning to end, I didn't give a look.

Ye Meipan's head hurts.

This child is always cold and indifferent, making it impossible to get close to him.