Chapter 132: I want to sit with classmate Yunci

After speaking, she hopped out of the alley again.

Yunci glanced sideways.

The girl got in the car, and the man curled his eyebrows and looked fiercely: "Sneak out again, I will break your leg!"

She smiled sweetly: "A Mu is not willing."

The man shook his head, his ears were red: "Don't call me like that."

The luxury car drove away.

Yunci walked out of the alley slowly.

Early the next morning.

Yun Ci squinted his sleepy eyes and walked into the classroom. Just as he sat down in the back row, everyone surrounded him.

"Classmate Yunci, can you sing another song? I want to record it."

"Classmate Yunci is the singer of tomorrow. I want to ask for more autographs. When you get hot, you can sell it for a lot of money!"

"I feel that Yunci's voice is a bit like Liwu!"

"Yeah, I think you said that too."

Yun Ci's face was always indifferent, and he pulled out the earphones and put them into his ears.

At this time, the class bell rang.

Everyone hurriedly returned to their seats.

Standing on the podium, Chen Fangjun cleared his throat: "A new student is going to transfer to our class today."

Just after speaking, a girl walked in from the door.

She wore a tender pink knitted dress, turned the doll's collar outside, and pinned a little white rabbit brooch.

A boy in the back row blew a whistle: "Woohoo! He looks so beautiful!"

She has seaweed-like long hair, lining her cheeks, her pretty Qiong nose, her lips are tender and dripping, and she smiles with a small pear vortex, which is especially cute.

The voice is also soft and waxy.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jun Duonuan."

Yun Ci suddenly opened his eyes and his eyes sank.

is her?

The whole class exploded in an instant

"She is surnamed Jun!"

"What is her relationship with the Jun family? Relatives?"

"I haven't heard of such a person in the Jun family, so Xiao Bawang should know about it?"

Everyone swept back and looked back.

Xia Beiqing spread his hand: "Don't look at me, I don't know her."

The class is still discussing on twitter.

With a small schoolbag on his back, Jun Duonuan ran to the back row, stood in front of Xia Beiqin, bent down, and stared at his face vigorously with a pair of big dripping eyes.

Xia Beiqin leaned back and opened the distance: "Is it enough?"

Jun Duonuan stood up straight, stretched out her little finger at Yunci next to him, and said with a serious face: "Can you let me go, I want to sit with classmate Yunci."

Everyone suddenly became agitated.

"As soon as I come, I will provoke the little bully, the new classmates cheat!"

Yun Ci leaned back on the chair lazily, squinting his eyes, as if watching a play.

Xia Beiqing raised his legs, put his head on the table, tilted his head, and smiled: "You are very interesting, why should I give you my seat?"

Jun Duonuan wrinkled her little face into a ball and puffed her cheeks, like a little hamster.

"I don't want to be pulled down, meanie!"

There was an empty seat in front of her. She simply moved forward, put down her schoolbag, turned her head, and blinked at Yunci, smiling hippiely: "We meet again!"

Xia Beiqin frowned.

What is she?

Yun Ci ignored her and went to sleep with his hat on.

The girl didn't care at all, she was still cheerful, took out a bottle of calcium milk from her schoolbag and gently placed it on Yunci's desk.

The bell rang after class and Chen Fangjun left the classroom.

The class became more and more noisy, and everyone seemed to be discussing something, and the words "Yunci" and "Little San" were constantly popping up from their mouths.

Jun Duonuan sucked his straw and turned to Xia Bei and asked, "What are they talking about?"

Xia Beiqing didn't bother to care about her, opened the school post with her mobile phone, and was immediately dumbfounded.