Chapter 73: You are hurt?

"No thanks for your effort." Xia Beiqing raised the file bag and waved twice before turning to leave.

He waited out of the school gate and got in the car before he opened the file bag.

Inside is a stack of brand new English test papers.

Hmm...it looks important.

If you lose it, what kind of punishment will the guy surnamed Shen receive?

I'm looking forward to it...

Xia Beiqin threw the test paper aside, holding his chin and smiling with crooked eyebrows, and the exposed little tiger teeth were a bit naive and evil.

late at night.

The breeze brought a bitter chill, the moonlight was cold, the shadows of the trees were mottled, and the dead branches twisted and hovered in the darkness like the hands of demons.

Accompanied by the flapping of birds' wings, Lu Mingke crawled into the bedroom along the window.

He was dressed in black, with a peaked cap, covering his face tightly, showing only his handsome eyes, almost blending with the darkness.

Yunci was lying on the bed, her hair spreading like clouds, her skin became colder and whiter, and her eyebrows were still gloomy when she was asleep, like fan-like long eyelashes, covering a faint shadow.

Lu Mingke crept closer, raised the dagger in his hand, and slashed towards the girl's slender neck.

The girl suddenly opened her eyelids, and her eyes were cold in the dark.

Lu Mingke was taken aback for a moment.

At this moment, Yun Ci suddenly raised his toe and kicked off the dagger in his hand.

With a bang, the dagger fell to the ground.

Yunci jumped up from the bed and kicked Lu Mingmingke's chest again.

The girl is responsive and too fast.

Lu Mingke was caught off guard, staggering back, slamming his back against the wall.

Yun Ciduan sat on the edge of the bed, squinting his eyes slightly, his eyes sharp and sharp: "Who are you?"

Lu Mingke didn't speak, and suddenly kicked the dagger on the ground with his foot. The dagger returned to his hand after turning a few times in midair.

He dashed forward and slammed Yunci down on the bed, piercing the dagger in his hand.

Yun Ci turned sideways, and the dagger stabbed the bed.

At the same time, she took out the knife from the cuff.

With a puff, the blade cut through Lu Mingke's arm, dripping with blood.

Before Lu Mingke had time to pull out the dagger, he immediately backed up two steps, covering the wound, blood leaking from his fingers.

He stared at Yunci with incredible eyes.

Everything was beyond his expectation.

Just as he was about to move, Yun Ci took out a gun from the bottom of his pillow, pointed the muzzle at his head, and pulled the trigger with a click.

Yunci curled his lips, and his voice was a little cold: "If you don't want to die, just explain it honestly."

Lu Mingke froze, only his chest was violently up and down. After a moment of silence, he suddenly squatted and rolled on the ground twice.

Then, like a flexible fish, jumped directly out of the window.

Yunci chased him with a gun and looked down through the window.

Lu Mingke fell on the grass, covering his arms with one hand, and stumbled to flee. His figure quickly disappeared into the dark night.

The room fell into a dead silence again, as if nothing had happened, and the smell of blood spread in the air.

Yunci went back to the bed, tucked the gun back under the pillow, and pulled out the dagger still stuck in the bed.

In the darkness, her face was cold, and a fierce blood flashed through her eyes.

Lu Mingke ran back to the factory and fell to the ground with a plop, stirring up choking dust.

The three ran over and helped him up.

"What happened?"

Suddenly he found blood on his body.

"You are hurt?!"

"It seems that it is not easy to hurt you."

The three helped Lu Mingke bandage the wound on his arm.