Chapter 104: First task

Everyone stood up at the same time.

Lu Mingke whispered: "She is Su Mi."

The person in charge of the gods organization-Su Mi.

Su Mi walked to the top of the long table, her slender hands slightly propped up the table, her eyebrows were fine, and her water-filled eyes swept past a few people. The moment she saw Yunci, her eyes condensed. stunned.

Her beautiful face was gradually occupied by consternation, and her pupils shook fiercely, as if she had seen something incredible, making her thunderous and unable to move.

She breathed heavily, like a person on the verge of drowning, catching a straw, and an ecstatic flame ignited in her eyes: "You..."

"What are you doing? Why are you standing stupid?" Yin Wan suddenly spoke, her voice was immature, her face was innocent, and her mouth was still stuffed with lollipops.

Su Mi just woke up like a dream, and instantly lowered his eyes, condensing his strange expression.

Immediately, she stretched out her hand and opened the chair next to her, and said to Yun: "Please sit down."

Bend down, his attitude is extremely respectful and lowly.

Several people were surprised.

you?

An organization leader calls you to a member who has just joined.

And, only one person to Yunci.

Yunci frowned.

Su Mi realized that it was wrong, and then continued: "Sit down all of you."

She raised her red lips, her smile was glamorous, like a flower of kaolin, her aura was crisp and neat.

"Welcome everyone to become a member of the gods organization."

Su Mi was talking, but her eyes floated to Yunci next to her from time to time.

Yun Ci was listening with no interest, leaning on the chair, squinting his sleepy eyes.

Some official polite words are over.

"Okay, everyone can go back. If something happens, Chu will also contact you." Su Mi tilted her head to look at Yunci, with a gentle voice, which seemed to be a little cautious: "Miss Yunci, it is convenient to stay alone. Come down?"

Gu Jingwen was beside Yunci and pointed out the door, meaning that she was waiting outside.

Several people left, and the iron gate was closed.

In the dilapidated warehouse, only Yunci and Su Mi remained.

Yun Ci yawned and asked lazily, "Do you know me?"

Su Mi pulled the chair away and sat down opposite, staring at Yunci with scorching eyes, as if reluctant to move away, "Why do you ask?"

Yun Ci raised his eyes lightly and met her gaze: "You see that my eyes are not right, isn't it obvious?"

Su Mi slowly lowered his head, smiling bitterly, and after a moment of silence, he said, "I don't know."

Yun Ci shrugged, not interested in asking any more questions.

When Su Mi raised her head again, her expression returned to her natural expression: "Miss Yunci, I am very glad that you can join the gods organization. Now I have the first task to give you."

"what?"

"Close to Junscher."

Yun Ci's pupils shrank suddenly, and his voice became colder: "Why?"

Su Mi explained: "You should know that the only goal of our organization is to destroy the pharmaceutical plans of the Kingdom of Ye and the Kingdom of Li. The Jun family participated in this special drug project. I have also heard of Jun Siche. Although his behavior is different The ordinary people are different, but the business ability and methods are not inferior. Jun Xianrong has been dealing with affairs abroad and has given full power to Jun Si Che. I hope you can use the marriage relationship with Jun Si Che to block the Jun family, or Help the organization find useful information from it."

"It's not impossible to let me get close to Jun Siche." Yunci stood up suddenly, stepped to Su Mi, put his hand on the back of the chair, and slowly walked around behind her: "But I need to know one thing. thing."