Chapter 111: Master Che, do you remember me?

On Tuesday, come back from school.

Yunci took a coat and stuffed it into his school bag, and put bread and mineral water in his bag, and went out with his school bag on his back.

Ye Meipan stood on the second floor until Yunci's figure disappeared completely before she returned to Ruan Feiyue's room.

Ruan Feiyue is trying on a dress.

She wore a azure blue long skirt with exquisite curves, long seaweed-like hair slipped down her chest, against the skin like snow, the skirt side had a split design, and her white and slender legs were looming.

The beautiful face, slightly powdery, looks even more charming, with willow eyebrows bent down, and his eyes are as bright as obsidian.

"Mom, am I good-looking?"

She turned around in the mirror, and the skirt fluttered like flowers.

Ye Meipan walked over, holding on to Ruan Feiyue's small face, feeling proud from the bottom of his heart: "You are the most beautiful."

How could Junscher not like her such an excellent daughter?

Night fell.

Yunci got into Gu Jingwen's car.

"Call me when you arrive."

She lowered the seat, lay down and took a nap.

I don't know how long it took, and the body began to bump.

Yunci was awakened. She squinted her sleepy eyes and pressed the car window to look out.

Under the moonlight, there was a large wheat field outside with a golden luster. The tip of the wheat shook with the breeze, the shadows of the mountains stretched in the distance, and several low houses were intertwined. From time to time, there were a few roosters crowing.

The dirt road in the country is very narrow, full of stones and mud pits.

Gu Jingwen drove hard, and simply parked his car on the edge of a field.

Yunci picked up his schoolbag and jumped out of the car.

Gu Jingwen turned on the flashlight and stretched out his hand towards Yunci: "Do you want to hold hands?"

"Hold your sister."

Yun Ci passed him directly and strode forward.

Gu Jingwen shouted from behind: "Slow down, I won't marry you if I lose my picture."

The two came to the vegetable garden, and there was a newly built brick house in front of the vegetable garden.

The owner of the vegetable garden is a grandmother who lives alone.

Gu Jingwen has always supported her.

He paid for the new house to build it.

It's just that every time he comes, the old grandmother enthusiastically pulls him into the house and entertains him with delicious and delicious food, and refuses to let him work.

No way, Gu Jingwen could only call Shang Yunci, and secretly helped her plant the land at night.

Yun Ci threw his schoolbag on the ridge, took out the head rope from his pocket, held it in his mouth, and ransacked his hair twice with both hands, and tied a ball head.

Then, roll up your sleeves, bend over and roll up your trouser legs.

"then."

Gu Jingwen threw a rake to Yunci.

Yunci accepted it accurately.

The two began to dig the soil.

——

Outside the banquet hall, there is a Maybach parked.

Jun Siche leaned on the side of the car, dressed in a high-level handmade custom suit, and outlined a slender figure.

He didn't wear a tie, and the buttons on his collar were unruly untied, revealing a **** Adam's apple.

He tilted his head down, his facial features were sharp, and his eyebrows were cold and alienated, revealing a fatal sense of abstinence.

"Has no one arrived yet?"

The deep voice was extremely cold,

Zou Bo glanced at his watch.

There was news from the Ruan family, saying that there was no need to pick up Miss Yunci, so they came to the banquet hall first.

As a result, I waited for a long time, but did not wait for Miss Yunci to come.

"Master Cheer."

A soft voice broke the silence.

Turning his head to look, in the distance, the girl was walking up with the skirt that touched the ground.

Ruan Feiyue walked up to Jun Siche, stared at him with shining eyes, and quickly bowed her head shyly.

"You... do you remember?"

Jun Siche only glanced at her, his expression indifferent, and a hint of impatience between his brows.

do not know.

No impression.

Bo Zou looked at her a little familiar.