Chapter 82: I want to smash your computer!

He looked at the photo and then at Yunci, his mouth opened wider and wider, and his eyes kept blinking: "This..."

Yun Ci leaned back in the chair lazily, tilted his head and threw him a cold eye: "This is my picture."

The girl in the photo is indeed Yunci, and even her hair is the same.

"Fuck!" Gu Jing stood up when he heard this, and said in a rare swear word: "I bought it for a million! So I bought this stuff?!"

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes slightly: "Who do you think is the thing?"

Gu Jing was so angry that he grabbed his hair and rushed to the balcony. He took out his mobile phone and dialed a number. He roared, "Little cricket, dare you lie to me? Believe it or not, I will kill you!"

A man's horrified voice came from the other end: "Gu brother, what's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter? What kind of photos did you send me? That's the **** picture of my friend! You dare to lie to me if you cheat money now, right?!"

"Ah? Gu Ge calmed down. I bought this photo from the black market. I really don't know anything. If I return the money to you, do you think it is?"

Gu Jingwen directly smashed the phone on the sofa, lit a cigarette and took a sigh, his face was blue in the smoke.

Damn, he got excited all day!

After smoking, Gu Jingwen came back from the balcony and coughed twice. He was a little embarrassed to read Yunci: "Sorry, I called you from school."

Yun Ci Tan Tan said: "I don't listen to class anyway."

Ruan's house.

Zhu Xiaorui was sabotaging in Yunci's room.

He opened the closet, pulled all the clothes inside to the floor, then stepped on it with his feet, and then tore all the books on the table into pieces, and swayed them in the air.

There were a few Doraemon dolls piled on the bed. He found a pair of scissors, twisted all the dolls, and cut the bedsheets uncomfortably.

Yun Ci left Gu Jingwen's apartment, too lazy to go to school again, and went straight back to Ruan's house.

In the lobby on the first floor, Xu Hui and Ye Meipan were sitting chatting.

"Aci? Why are you back?"

Yunci didn't speak, and walked to the second floor.

Xu Hui rolled his eyes, and was very uncomfortable with Yunci, and deliberately sneered loudly: "It's not time for school yet. Isn't it a truancy?"

Ye Meipan's face was green and white.

As soon as Yun Ci walked outside the room, the tip of his ears suddenly moved.

Someone is inside!

She kicked open the door directly.

The room that was originally clean and tidy was indeed a mess at the moment.

Zhu Xiaorui was stepping on the bed wearing shoes.

The closet was open, her clothes piled aside, she was dissatisfied with the dirty footprints, the books were torn apart, the fragments were scattered all over the floor like snowflakes, and the sheets were all large and small holes.

The Doraemon doll was cut to pieces, and all the cotton stuffed inside was taken out. The doll was lying on the bed lifelessly, turning into a pile of rags.

An anger surged to his forehead, Yunci's pupils suddenly tightened, and a murderous intent surged, almost rushing out of his eye sockets.

She grabbed the knife in her cuff and walked into the room step by step.

Zhu Xiaorui was still standing on the bed, with little hands on his hips, triumphantly: "Do you know that this young master is great? Don't you kowtow to this young master?!"

Yun Ci approached and stared at him coldly, her eyes red, as if a cruel demon was dormant, she kicked the little boy out of bed fiercely.

Zhu Xiaorui fell to the ground and screamed in pain.

He scrambled to get up, grabbed the computer on the table with his little hands, and held it high above his head: "You are a bitch, I want to smash your computer!"