Chapter 30: New Student

The girl's beautiful face was covered with tears, her eyes were red from crying, like a poor little rabbit, it hurts her heart when she looks at it.

Ye Meipan patted her back to soothe her: "Don't cry or cry, a broken game, we are not rare!"

Ruan Feiyue sobbed: "Dad and brother will definitely blame me..."

"Don't be afraid, I'll talk to your father and brother."

Ruan Feiyue bit her lips and looked guilty: "Mom, I'm embarrassing you."

"What silly thing are you talking about."

This kid is always so sensible.

"Okay, I'm going to give you something to eat." Ye Meipan got up and walked outside the door.

When she left the room, Ruan Feiyue instantly changed her face, stretched out a tissue and wiped her tears gracefully. She didn't look like she was sad, but was a little more proud.

Sure enough, pretending to be pitiful is the most useful.

classroom.

It's noisy.

Yunci was sleeping with his hat buttoned, and the headset was suddenly torn off.

Lifting her head, the fluffy curly hair swept across her nose, with a delicate fragrance.

Xia Beiqin got close and asked mysteriously, "Where did you go the other day? Why didn't you tell me when you asked for leave."

Yun Ci wanted to kick his face with a kick.

"It has nothing to do with you."

"Student Yunci, how can you say that! We are at the same table, what is the same table? The same table is to share life..." Xia Beiqing twittered like a little sparrow.

In the front row, Ruan Feiyue pulled out the textbook from his schoolbag: "The examiner temporarily decided to add an exam."

The classmates gathered around her.

"Didn't you tell you in advance?"

Ruan Feiyue shook his head: "No."

"The examiner is too much!"

"That is to say, why is this..."

Ruan Feiyue looked lonely: "I'm all to blame for being too nervous."

The crowd was aggrieved.

"How can I blame you!"

"Suddenly try again, who will be nervous if you change?"

Seeing that the effect was good, Ruan Feiyue added: "If they kill me, I can't speak."

The atmosphere boiled instantly.

"What? They still murder you?"

"Too much! Are these people worthy of being examiners?"

"It doesn't matter if they lose, they are not worthy of Princess Fei Yue!"

These words fell into his ears, causing Yunci to chuckle.

Xia Beiqing was shocked, as if he had seen a ghost.

Sister-in-law smiled?

He has never seen his sister-in-law smile at the same table for so long.

"Classmate Yunci, what are you laughing at?"

Yun Ci tilted his head to look at him, and slowly uttered three words from his lips: "Laughing stupid."

what?

Xia Beiqin looked left and right.

Who are you stupid? Talk about him?

The class bell rang.

The head teacher Chen Fangjun stood on the podium: "Our class has a new classmate today."

He waved at the door: "Come in."

Everyone looked sideways.

A petite figure slowly walked into the classroom.

The girl's body is thin and thin, and the whole person is almost shrunk in a large coat. There is a funny kind of child wearing parental clothes, and her long hair is picked up at will.

It's the ordinary that can't be seen in the crowd.

But what is noticeable is that her eyes are blindfolded by white silk.

Chen Fangjun said softly: "Introduce yourself first."

"My name is Le Tong." The girl's voice was high-pitched.

After only saying these four words, he stopped talking.

Chen Fangjun took the stubborn words: "The new classmate’s eyes are not convenient. Everyone should take care of her a little bit more on weekdays. Le Tong, please go to your seat first.

The girl walked off the podium.

There was a little ruffian in the class who deliberately stretched his legs into the aisle and shrugged with a straight smile.

Everyone got up and looked around, holding their breath, all looking forward to the moment when she tripped over.

however…

The girl walked in front of the little ruffian, but suddenly stopped, then slowly raised her foot, and stepped over safely.