Chapter 91: Sister-in-law, don't mess around

Xia Beiqing was so scared that her little heart trembled, and she stretched out her hands to pinch her ears, almost kneeling down: "Sister-in-law, I was wrong. I didn't mean to lie to you. At first I didn't know you would be me. Deskmate."

sister in law? I changed my tongue really quickly.

Yunci squinted at Jun Siche: "You also know?"

Jun Si pursed his thin lips, his face calmly, and shook his head: "I don't know."

"Brother Che! You..." Xia Beiqing was about to collapse.

Is there such a bad guy? !

Bo Zou walked in from outside: "Two, school time is coming soon."

"This account, we will calculate it slowly." Yun Ci evoked a wicked smile towards Xia Beiqin, copied his pockets in one hand, and walked out the door at a casual pace.

Xia Beiqing hurriedly chased behind.

On the way to school, he was sitting in the car, holding his face in both hands, and leaning in front of Yunci, smiling like a flower: "Sister-in-law, don't you be angry, I will apologize to you, or what do you want? , I will buy it for you, okay?"

Buying and buying is the best way to coax a woman!

Yun Ci's fingertips lightly slid across the car window, opened his eyelids and glanced at the boy, and said ruthlessly: "I want you to roll as far as you can."

"Ah, this..."

Xia Beiqin opened his mouth and wanted to say something more.

Suddenly, a gunshot banged from the bottom of the car, deafening.

Immediately afterwards, the car began to bump up violently.

Yun Ci supported the seat with his hand, his expression was slightly sinking: "Bo Zou, what's the matter?"

Zou Bo slammed the steering wheel in front, and the sound of tires rubbing against the ground was harsh.

"A bullet passed through the tire, and the car is out of control!"

Obviously, the front of the car had deviated from the route, like a frightened snake, scurried on the road, banging into other cars.

The front of the car was so crooked that it was about to hit the big tree on the side of the road, and it was in danger of overturning at any time.

Yunci got up slightly in the back seat: "Bo Zou, you sit in the co-pilot."

Bo Zou looked back at her in surprise: "Miss Yunci, you are..."

"Sister-in-law, don't mess around!" Xia Beiqing grabbed her hem tightly.

Yunci was a little dry: "Hurry up if you don't want to die!"

At this critical moment, Bo Zou had an inexplicable trust in Yunci and moved to the co-pilot next to him obediently.

Yun Ci supported the back of the chair with both hands, leaped forward and flexibly jumped from the back seat to the driver's seat, sitting steadily.

"fasten your seatbelt."

She squinted her eyes slightly, staring coldly forward through the glass, her calm eyes were like a pool of stagnant water, and she couldn't stir up any waves.

Just when he was about to hit a tree trunk.

Yun Ci controlled the steering wheel with one hand and shifted gears with the other.

The front of the car turned up at this moment, so it could scratch the tree trunk, tilted to the left, and then landed heavily, avoiding a collision and driving back onto the road.

"Fuck!" Xia Beiqing was shocked and dumbfounded: "The car...the car is flying!"

Bo Zou also looked at Yunci in disbelief.

In the sun, the girl's profile was cold and her eyes were firm.

She is obviously a veteran when she is driving.

Yunci's foot was switching back and forth between the accelerator and brake, and she glanced at the dashboard, a little relieved.

The speed is gradually decreasing.

"Ahead... there is a big truck ahead!" Xia Beiqing suddenly screamed.

Yun Ci frowned irritably: "If you make any noise, I will throw you down!"

Xia Beiqing immediately covered his mouth.

Yun Ci stretched his head out of the car window, glanced lightly, and the gust of wind roared and messed up her hair.

The speed is already slowing down as much as possible, but the speed is still too fast. The front row is full of cars. No matter which way she turns, she will collide, and the collision will be very tragic.

The only way I'm afraid is...