Chapter 54: Yunci is playing with guns

You don't pay any attention to him again, take off your jacket and throw it aside, bend your waist lightly, and put him in a starting position.

With a gunshot, Jun Siche and Gu Jingwen hadn't reacted yet, Yunci rushed out like an arrow, and instantly dumped a lot of others.

Jun Siche smiled contemptuously at Gu Jingwen: "You can go and rest next to you, you don't need you."

Gu Jingwen curled his mouth: "Cut..."

Yun Ci quickly ran three laps without even breathing, fast enough to make the timing teacher slap his tongue.

Is this running? This is flying!

Yunci walked to the rest area and filled a few mouthfuls of mineral water. Looking around, Jun Siche and Gu Jingwen were still running the first lap.

The two of them were fighting secretly, their faces were a bit stinky.

Running is an overtime system. Even if Yunci ran first, it was useless. In addition to the long running time of Jun Siche and Gu Jingwen, they still lag behind others.

At the end of the first game, Yunci walked up to the two of them, quite a headache: "You two, you can not participate, but can you not hold me back?"

Gu Jingwen gasped tiredly: "It's been a long time since I exercise...I didn't get over..."

Jun Siche squinted at him, curled his lips, and sneered: "I heard no, don't hold back."

Gu Jingwen was furious: "You are ashamed to say me? I'm not running like a tortoise!"

Jun Siche raised his chin, his expression cold and proud: "Faster than you."

"You..." Gu Jingwen rolled his eyes: "Forget it... I don't care about stupid guys!"

Jun Siche's face was cold, his eyes sharp as a blade: "You try it again."

Yun Ci didn't bother to pay attention to the two of them again, and turned around and left.

The second is shooting.

This degree of difficulty is relatively high, and everyone has never learned it. They are all amateurs, and it's pretty good to be able to hit the target.

Yunci put on his headset and goggles, and picked a gun from the table.

She stood straight and turned the gun twice in her palm.

Then, he raised his shoulders and raised his arms, squinted his eyes slightly, and pulled the trigger.

With a bang, the bullet flew out and hit the bullseye.

Yun Ci retracted the gun neatly, pulled the bolt to load it, and looked as cold as a killer. He fired a few more shots, all hitting the bullseye.

The accuracy is 100%.

The surrounding suddenly boiled.

"Ah, she is so handsome!"

"All in, this is too bad, right?!"

"Suddenly I admire her for being swollen, what should I do?"

Yunci put down his gun and looked sideways.

Gu Jingwen had never played shooting. He was holding a gun at the moment with a very worried expression.

Jun Sicher is picking a gun.

Take each gun and play with it in your hands.

He is checking the flexibility of the firing and whether the aiming scale is in place.

But load it up, put it to your ear, and listen to the sound of the warhead rubbing in the barrel.

Yunci frowned.

Others may not understand it, but Yunci understands it.

Jun Sicher's movements are very professional and skilled, like a person who is used to playing guns.

After a while, Jun Siche picked up the gun, he didn't even need time to aim, first pulled the trigger and then raised his arm.

With a bang, it hits the bullseye.

Yunci's heart was shocked.

No matter from which aspect, his shot was much more perfect than her, and the speed was so fast that people could not react.

If the target on the opposite side is a person, I'm afraid I don't even know how to die.

On the other side, Bo Zou exited the shooting range, picked up his mobile phone and pressed it to his ear.

"Master Chee accompanied Miss Yunci to the event at school. He just touched the gun, and it seemed a little exposed."

The old man's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Watch him closely, try not to let him go out, I will return home soon."

"Yes."