Chapter 184: Master, i was wrong

Chi Ruo's eyes widened, his pupils reflected in horror: "Master... what does this mean..."

"From today, you are no longer my deacon. You are free. You can go wherever you want." Ning Yu's voice was cold, without a trace of temperature.

Chi Ruo rushed out of the bed and fell down in front of Ning Yu with a plop, begging: "Master...no...I don't want any freedom, I don't want to go anywhere!"

"According to the regulations, I have the right to deprive you of all the memories about me." Ning Yu refused to look down at him, saying so indifferently.

But for Chi Ruo, every minute he spends with his master is precious, and the memory of the master is all he has.

How could it be taken away so easily!

Chi Ruo couldn't help roaring, tears bursting into his eyes: "If you want to erase these memories, you might as well just kill me!"

Ning Yu's face was expressionless, without any movement, and looked at the man: "You can start."

Chi Ruo hurriedly grabbed Ning Yu's trouser legs, crying while crying: "I was wrong, Master, I really know that I was wrong... From now on I will be obedient and listen to you. I won't go anywhere and won't be you I beg you, let me stay by your side..."

He prostrated on the ground in the most humble posture, pressed his forehead against Ning Yu's toes, and kept begging.

The man stepped closer, Chi Ruo trembling with fright, hurriedly got up from the ground.

"Don't come over! Don't come over!" He began to smash things frantically, curled up into the corner, and his pale little face was covered with tears.

At this time, several bodyguards poured in from outside the door.

They pulled Chi Ruo out of the corner and pressed it to the ground.

Chi Ruo twisted his body desperately and kicked his legs, like a dying fish, screaming from his throat: "Help! Master...help me! Please help me!"

Sitting on the first floor, Yunci could clearly hear the crying upstairs, with pain and despair.

Thunder and lightning flashed outside the door, and heavy rain began to fall.

The room was in a mess. The man walked up to Chi Ruo, squatted down on one knee, and covered Chi Ruo's head with his hand.

Chi Ruo slammed his head on the ground frantically, and there was a loud bang, and the once clear eyes were annihilated a little by despair.

Up to this moment, he was still begging Ning Yu for mercy, opening his mouth wide, so dumb that he could not make a sound: "Master...I was wrong...I was wrong...please..."

Ning Yu always turned his back to him, lowered his head, unable to see his expression clearly, his hands hanging beside him were clenched into fists, his wrists violently violently, and he shook slightly with the force.

Gradually, Chi Ruo stopped struggling, limp on the ground, and his wide pupils began to diminish.

Then, I closed my eyelids and lost consciousness.

The man retracted his hand and stood up: "Okay."

Ning Yu's voice was dumb: "Go out."

Everyone left the room and the door was closed.

Everything fell into silence, only the violent wind outside the window.

Ning Yu finally turned around, walked towards Chi Ruo step by step, picked up Chi Ruo on the ground, and laid it on the bed carefully.

His eyes were red from crying.

Ning Yu wiped away the teardrops from his cheeks with his fingertips, pushed away the broken hair on his forehead, and dropped a soft kiss between his brows.

Go somewhere else and live your life.

Open the door, and the bodyguard waited outside.

Ning Yu coldly ordered: "Send him away, as far as possible from here."

On the first floor, Yunci got up from the sofa.

Standing alone on the stairs, the man seemed to be looking at her through the white silk with his eyes, curling his thin lips into a subtle arc.