Chapter 6: So tugging?

Monday, early morning.

Yun Ci singled his shoulder bag and walked downstairs slowly.

Ruan Feiyue was sitting at the dining table drinking milk, turned to see her, and snorted coldly.

Ye Meipan beckoned to her: "Aci, come over for breakfast, after you have finished you and Fei Yue go to school together."

Ruan Feiyue pouted her lips reluctantly.

Yun Ci squinted his sleepy eyes and said, "No, I will go by myself."

After speaking, strode out of the house.

Ye Meipan snorted disgustedly: "This kid... has a weird temper."

Ruan Feiyue deliberately lowered her eyebrows and looked lonely: "Maybe... I don't like me and think I have taken her place."

Ye Meipan touched her cheek heartily: "Don't think about it."

Reims Middle School.

School gate.

A thin boy was surrounded by a few fierce little ruffians wearing school uniforms.

Qin Yu took the homework book and slammed it on the boy's head, yelling: "I asked you to do my homework for me. Did you **** write these words?!"

The boy was so scared that he trembled: "I'm sorry...you...you have given too much homework, I have been all night, still...still can't finish..."

"Oh?" Qin Yuxie said with a smile: "You mean, blame us?"

The little brother beside him eagerly said: "Boss, don't talk nonsense with him, just teach him a lesson!"

Qin Yu grabbed the boy's clothes, raised his arms, and was about to smash it with a punch.

"Hey."

An indifferent voice suddenly floated.

Several people looked back.

I saw Yunci standing behind him, looking at them with cold eyes, and unhurriedly said, "Don't get in the way."

Several people stayed for a moment.

What a pretty girl!

The skin is white and tender, the legs are long and thin...

Qin Yu returned to his senses, frowned, and scolded: "Where is the smelly little girl, haven't you seen my uncle busy? Go away!"

Yunci stood still.

Another little ruffian rolled up his sleeves: "Boss, you are busy first, this little lady will take care of me!"

With that, he rushed to Yunci, grabbed her collar, and slapped her to shake it off.

Unexpectedly, Yun Ci clasped his wrist in an instant, and twisted his entire arm behind his back.

The action is clean and neat.

With a click.

The sound of broken bones.

"what-"

The little ruffian grinned in pain.

Yunci then took another kick and kicked him on his knee.

The little ruffian plopped and fell to his knees, unable to get up for a long time.

Everyone was terrified.

Yunci stepped on the shoulders of the little ruffian, and his jealous eyes swept across their faces one by one: "Don't let go?"

Everyone gave in in terror.

Yun Ci picked up the schoolbag that fell to the ground and left at a leisurely pace.

"What... Where's the smelly girl!"

"I haven't seen it before, is it a freshman?"

"So tugging?"

Yun Ci walked down the corridor and found the classroom. He only heard the voices of people inside. As she pushed the door, she became silent in an instant.

A group of young and young girls, staring in astonishment, all looked at the unexpected guest.

"Who is she?"

"I heard that the real daughter of Ruan's family was just picked up from the countryside a few days ago and will be transferred to our class. Isn't it her?"

"Gosh! What about Fei Yue?"

"I also heard that she is a little bastard, her brain is very stupid, she can only fight with people, it's terrible!"

"Fuck, he looks pretty..."

"Fuck off, can you compare with our little princess Fei Yue?!"

Qin Yu, who rushed to the classroom, was stunned when he saw this scene.

Oh shit! It turned out to be this stinky girl!

In the midst of the discussion, Yun Ci copied his pockets with both hands, leaning lazily against the door frame, his indifferent gaze swept across the classroom.