Chapter 8: We want to see you

Yun Ci turned his head, half-closed his eyelids, and asked lazily: "Your master won't let you tell others, then what are you telling me?"

"..."

The atmosphere was once awkward.

Xia Beiqing blinked his big eyes, smiled dryly, and put his hand on Yunci's shoulder: "You are not someone else, you are my deskmate!"

Yun Ci swept his shoulders coldly: "Let go."

Xia Beiqin was so scared that he withdrew his claws.

Sister-in-law is so fierce...

At this time, the get out of class bell rang.

Everyone swarmed to Ruan Feiyue's seats, and while talking to Ruan Feiyue, they pointed to Yunci at the same time. Seeing their contemptuous expressions, it was obviously not a good thing.

Qin Yu squeezed the crowd and leaned in front of Ruan Feiyue with a smile on his face to please: "Princess Feiyue, are you hungry? Are you thirsty? I'll buy what I want."

Ruan Feiyue stared at him: "Are you annoying!"

Then he got up and left the classroom.

"Princess Fei Yue!" Qin Yu hurriedly chased it out.

Xia Beiqing raised his chin to the other side, and said to Yunci: "See if it is a famous licking dog in our school. Ruan Feiyue doesn't want to talk to him. He still chases behind people's **** every day."

Yun Ci was not interested, and continued to sleep on his stomach.

Soon, the class bell rang.

The math teacher took the test papers, stood on the podium, and said: "The monthly test paper is down, and the third multiple-choice question is wrong, so the score will not be deducted for everyone. The class leader comes up and distributes the test papers to everyone."

Hearing this, Ruan Feiyue straightened her eyes, suddenly turned her head to look at the last row, lying on her stomach with a lot of sleep.

She was really hit by her!

Is it a coincidence or...

Ruan Feiyue didn't dare to think too much, and was so angry that he pulled the test paper into a ball and stuffed it into the drawer.

Yunci slept for a whole day, and when he woke up, it was just after school.

Xia Beiqing was packing her schoolbag and blinked at her.

"Same table, see you tomorrow!"

Then he bounced out of the classroom.

Yunci sat up straight, pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer, slung it on his shoulder, and walked out of the classroom slowly with one hand in his pocket.

As soon as he reached the school gate, a Maybach stopped in front of him, the door opened, and a man in a suit and leather walked out from inside.

With a solemn expression on his face, he stood in front of Yunci: "Are you Miss Yunci?"

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "Something?"

The man gave a stern look: "Miss Yunci, we want to see you, please come with us."

Yunci looked indifferent, and asked, "Who is he?"

Facing the girl's unhurriedness, the man was a little surprised: "Have you heard of Jun Sicher?"

In Maybach, Yunci leaned lazily on the car seat, tilted his head and looked at the scenery outside the window, chanting a name in his heart.

Jun Sicher.

Um... her so-called fiance...

The man beside him sneaked at Yunci from time to time.

Seeing the girl's delicate features, delicate and cold appearance, her body is slender and soft, especially her small waist, with an unbearable grip, half-squinting her eyes, like a lazy little cat, hanging in her heart.

It was very different from what he imagined.

She didn't have the slightest panic or curiosity, and she was calm as a pool of stagnant water.

Arriving at Junjia Bieyuan, the butler Zou Bo opened the car door, and when he saw Yunci, a stunning color flashed in his eyes.

"Miss Yunci, Master Che is waiting for you in the study."

When he came to the second floor, he opened the door, and in the elegant and dark study room, an arrogant figure was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, with long legs.

The upright and outstanding posture was shrouded in the dusk of the sun, like a **** who has passed a layer of golden light, so dazzling that it is impossible to look directly at it.