Chapter 14: You are the eldest sister

The nightclub is full of extravagance and feasting.

Yunci endured his disgust, found the box, raised his foot gently, and kicked the door open.

Qin Yu and his little brothers were lying on the sofa, raised their heads, and saw the girl standing at the door, carrying a light on her back, her expression silent, her eyes cold, and she was going to fight.

After a long period of stunned, they came back to their senses.

Qin Yu immediately stood up to greet him: "Classmate Yunci, you are finally here."

Then, winked at the little brothers.

The boys picked up the wine one after another, ready to go.

Smelly girl, come to die!

Yunci walked in, and then glanced at the bottles and cans on the coffee table.

As soon as he was seated, Qin Yu pushed the wine in front of her.

"These are all wines I specially prepared for you."

The words are full of bad intentions.

"Student Yunci, which bottle do you want to try first?"

Yun Ci raised his brows: "It doesn't matter."

Qin Yu didn't bother to waste any more time, planning to get this stinky girl drunk over a glass, his eyes flashed fiercely, and he picked the bottle of the highest alcohol.

As he was about to pour into the cup, Yun Ci suddenly reached out to block.

Qin Yu looked at her in surprise: "Classmate Yunci, you are..."

Yun Ci did not speak, grabbed the wine bottle in his hand, raised the swan neck, and poured it directly into his mouth.

Everyone was shocked.

Just so stupid as soon as it came up? !

Quickly, the wine bottle bottomed out, Yun Ci's face was not red and heartbeat, and he raised his eyes to look at Qin Yu, eyes that were not like Qingshui Qiutong's provocation.

Damn it, this stinky girl can drink so much?

Not to be outdone, Qin Yu picked up a bottle of wine and poured it into his mouth, and the boys drank afterwards.

After a few rounds, all were drunk, not one left, Yun Ci still sat on the sofa motionless.

Qin Yu lay on the ground, vomiting loudly, completely no longer arrogant.

Yun Ci grabbed a little brother's collar casually, and continued to pour wine into his mouth.

The little brother was dizzy, crying and begging for mercy: "No way...I can't drink anymore, you are amazing, you are the eldest sister, let me go...uuuu..."

Yun Ci said coldly: "If you don't want to drink, then tell me honestly. What is the purpose of calling me here?"

The little brother shut his mouth tightly.

"Don't tell me? Very good, it seems that the wine has not been drunk enough." Yunci changed the bottle of spirits.

"Don't don't don't, I said I said..." The younger brother said quickly: "...The boss wants to get you drunk... Stripped your clothes, took your photos and posted them on the Internet, who will let you... Princess Fei Yue..."

Sure enough... because of Ruan Feiyue.

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes and smiled.

The camera is on the coffee table.

She stretched out her hand to pick up the camera, walked straight to Qin Yu, kicked him over with her toes, bent down, and pulled away his collar.

After a few seconds of silence, Yun Ci straightened up again, walked out of the box, called a male bartender, handed him the camera and a large amount of cash, and pointed to the box behind him: "Help me."

The night wind was piercing cold, and after finishing the work, Yun Ci just walked out of the nightclub gate, a black shadow suddenly flashed, and she ran into a wall of flesh head on.

Two steps back, looking up, the handsome face of the man broke into the field of vision.

Junscher?

Yun Ci's heart was startled, and his expression didn't make any waves.

Suddenly, his wrist was clasped.

The man's low voice rang above his head.

"Is it all tracked here?"

Yun Ci turned his head and looked at the man, only to see his deep eyes, like a huge woven net, firmly imprisoning her like a prey.

"What do you mean?"

Jun Siche's thin, blade-like lips raised slightly, seemingly smiling, and he raised his hand to pinch Yunci's chin: "Pretend to be a fool? Who do you think your clumsy acting skills have fooled?"

Yun Ci gritted his posterior molars and resisted his anger.

This man is sick, she can ignore it!

"Huh? Why don't you speak?" Jun Siche rubbed Yunci's cheek with his fingertips, with a hint of arrogance between his brows, and said unhurriedly: "I can understand how you like it, but I still I want to remind you that the only relationship between us is marriage, and you are not qualified to interfere in my private life."

Damn, can't bear it anymore!

Yun Ci kicked the man's knee and pushed him away, turning around to leave.

As a result, as soon as he took a step, he was stopped from behind.