Chapter 15: Little thing, your mouth is very spicy

"What are you doing!" Yunci was taken aback, his feet hung directly off the ground.

The man's chest was pressing against her back, and even through the clothes, there was a scorching heat.

"Where are you going?" Jun Sicher's voice was cold.

Yunci replied impulsively: "Go home and sleep, let go!"

"It's so late, do you dare to go back alone?"

"What do you mean?"

Why doesn't she dare to go back?

The man suddenly chuckled behind him: "Little things are very hard-mouthed, you are shaking with fear, so what are you doing?"

She was trembling with anger!

Jun Siche looked at the delicate girl in his arms and frowned slightly, as if he was lost in thought. After a while, he finally said helplessly: "I can pity you, and I can barely send you back."

"..."

Go away! Who wants him to send it!

Yunci struggled desperately, but he still couldn't match the strength of the man, so he was dragged into the car.

Uncle Zou, who was acting as the driver, was dumbfounded: "Master Che? You are..."

Jun Siche sat down with Yunci on his lap in a posture of coaxing the nanny baby, and said coldly to Zou Bo: "Go to Ruan's house."

Seeing Yunci who was struggling, a smile flashed across his eyes: "Are you happy now?"

Yun Ci panted lightly from exhaustion, and his delicate cheeks were flushed: "What are you happy about?"

"Of course it's being alone with me at close range." The man raised his eyebrows and answered quite surely, with a hint of complacency in his tone.

Yunci can't bear it: "Get out!"

Jun Si squinted his narrow eyes, and suddenly, his broad palms clasped the back of Yun Ci's head, and suddenly pulled her closer until each other's breath entangled wantonly.

The man said in a playful tone: "Little thing, your mouth is very spicy."

"My hands are hotter." Yun Ci raised his arms and directly hit the man's handsome face with a punch.

Zou Bo slipped and almost hit the car into a tree.

The man snorted, was knocked away from his head, his expression hidden in the dark was vague.

Jun Siche used the tip of his tongue to hit the place he was hit in his mouth, and slowly turned his head, his eyes were cold, like a dormant beast, and he glared at Yunci in disbelief, "You dare to hit me?!"

Yun Ci raised his head and met the man's gaze without fear: "You can also fight back."

Jun Sicher suddenly lifted his palm.

Yun Ci clenched the knife in his cuff, as long as he dared to do it, she could cut his hand muscles in an instant.

However, the man's hand paused for a few seconds and fell on her cheek, but it turned into a gentle touch.

The coldness in his eyes dissipated, replaced by a joking smile.

Immediately afterwards, he said in an extremely overbearing tone: "Very good, little thing, you succeeded in attracting my attention."

"..."

Bo Zou coughed a few times: "Um... Master Che, Ruan's house is here."

Upon hearing this, Yunci pushed Jun Siche aside, opened the car door, and ran away like a plague.

Through the car window, Jun Siche stared at the girl's back in the dark night, with aggression, as if to stare out of two holes in her.

After waiting for a while, Uncle Zou couldn't help reminding: "Master Che, everyone is gone..."

Jun Sito retracted his gaze, lowered his head, and pinched his eyebrows, his expression gradually became irritable: "Zou Bo, you said, little things like me so much, how can I refuse so as not to hurt her young heart?"

"..."

Judging from the situation in the car just now, Bo Zou heartily sympathized with Yunci. I really don't know how the two people will get married in the future.

Thinking of this, Bo Zou sighed: "Master Che, I think...Miss Yunci seems to be unwilling..."

Jun Sito raised his eyes and cast a cold eye at Uncle Ruan: "She is shy, forget it, you won't understand, go back."

early morning.

Came to school.

Different from the usual hustle and bustle, the atmosphere in the classroom is weird. Everyone is staring at their mobile phones with expressions like hell.

"What's this...too spicy eyes!"

"Have you played so hard?"

"Wait... This seems to be Qin Yu..."