Chapter 23: Vice President of International Olympiad

The principal agreed: "Student Yunci, if we don't want us to doubt you, you have to prove that you got the full score on your own test!"

prove?

It was her who took the test, and she has to prove it?

It's ridiculous.

Seeing Yunci didn't speak, Zhu Lan smiled triumphantly.

There is finally no way to quibble now, right?

The principal sullen his face: "Yunci classmate, cheating is not a trivial matter, especially your unclear relationship with Professor An, which seriously harms the reputation of our school, we can only expel you!"

Zhu Lan echoed: "Have you heard? You are like a scum, get out of our school!"

Dare to let her go?

Yunci squinted his eyes slightly, reflecting the frightening cold light.

Suddenly, the door of the principal's office was pushed open, and An Linsong walked in.

The principal and Zhu Lan were a little flustered when they saw him.

An Linsong walked to Ruan Quiqui, his old face was full of majesty: "I heard that your school suspects that classmate Yunci is cheating, and wants to expel her?"

The principal quickly got up with a respectful attitude: "Professor An, please sit down."

An Linsong snorted coldly, "I don't need to sit down, I'm here to ask clearly!"

The principal opened his mouth and was about to speak.

Zhu Lan was the first to speak: "Professor An, our school cheated on the Yunci exam and behaved badly and must be expelled!"

The principal hurriedly stopped: "Mr. Zhu, don't talk nonsense!"

After all, An Linsong is a master of national mathematics, with a respected status.

He dare not offend easily.

An Linsong glared at Zhu Lan, with sharp eyes, and angrily scolded: "Presumptuous! Do you know what her identity is? Just dare to talk nonsense here!"

Zhu Lan and the principal looked at each other.

Identity?

Apart from being the daughter of Ruan's family left behind, what kind of identity can this Yunci have!

An Linsong paused and said: "The person in front of you, she is the current vice president of the International Olympiad! It is not uncommon for her to write such a simple test paper to her. I asked her to write it. Do you think , Does she need to cheat?!"

The principal and Zhu Lan opened their eyes, suddenly like a bolt from the blue.

What did they hear just now?

Yunci is...Vice President of the Olympiad? !

An Linsong patted a red booklet on the principal's desk: "This is her certificate, keep your eyes open and read it clearly!"

Looking at the certificate, the principal was very eye-catching, and suddenly felt that one head was two big.

Provoked people who can't be provoked.

This is really over...

Zhu Lan frightened her legs directly.

She couldn't think of her true identity as the vice-president of the International Mathematical Olympiad.

This is so magical...

An Linsong was still angry, and then reprimanded: "It's really ridiculous, because a nonsense post that slanders the students for cheating without evidence!"

The principal was frightened and explained hurriedly, even his voice trembling: "Professor An, you have misunderstood, we..."

An Linsong sternly interrupted his words: "Your practice today has allowed me to see how powerful your school is. It turns out that Lance Middle School is such a place where students are insulted at will. Then I declare that from now on, the International Mathematical Olympiad The association and your school terminate the cooperative relationship, and your school will be permanently blacklisted by us!"

The headmaster's eyes went dark and he almost collapsed to the ground.

Dissolve the partnership?

This can't work!

The International Mathematical Association has a very high status in the education industry. It is precisely because of its cooperative relationship with the Mathematical Association that Reims Middle School has climbed to the third place in the international school.

This is something that other schools don't envy.

If the cooperation is cancelled, it will be blacklisted, and the incident will be spread out.

It is no exaggeration to say that the school ranking will plummet, and the consequences will be disastrous!