Chapter 32: Gu worms can kill people invisibly

"Whatever, I'm not picky eaters."

Gu Jingwen carefully picked dishes: "You have a bad stomach, I'll make something light."

Yun Ci gave a hum and hung up the phone.

Passing an alley, she suddenly stopped, smelling a trace of blood on her sensitive nose.

Looking sideways, deep in the alley, there is a gray mist, and the girl's petite figure is looming.

It was the freshman who had just transferred today, Yun Ci vaguely remembered her name as Le Tong.

At this time, Zhou Wenhang was lying at her feet, convulsing badly all over.

As if sensing something, Le Tong suddenly turned his head.

He was blind without his pupils, but he seemed to be able to see Yunci, staring at Yunci motionlessly with those white eyes.

After a while, she stepped up and walked out of the alley slowly.

Without saying a word, he passed by Yunci.

The figure quickly disappeared from sight.

Yun Ci walked into the alley, squatted halfway in front of Zhou Wenhang, and stretched out his fingers to probe his neck.

No pulse, dead.

His facial features were distorted, as if he had suffered tremendously during his lifetime.

Yunci stood up slowly.

At this time, Zhou Wenhang's nose twitched twice, and then, a dark object came out and rolled from his body to the ground.

It was a bug, the size of a fingernail, and a hard carapace on the outside. It looked strange.

Yun Ci bends down and picks it up, holding it in his hand to observe carefully.

After thinking for a moment, he threw the bug on the ground again.

I'm really curious, but I don't have any interest in it.

Leaving the alley, it was getting late.

Gu Jingwen has made several calls to remind him.

Yunci speeds up the pace.

Suddenly, there was a throbbing pain in the lower abdomen, and the stomach was overwhelmed, as if a hand was constantly being torn and ravaged.

Yun Ci's face was pale, and a layer of cold sweat oozes from her forehead. Every step was like walking on the tip of a knife, and her gums were almost broken with pain.

A warm current rushed to her throat, she held on to the tree trunk by the roadside, opened her mouth and vomited.

After vomiting, the pain gradually disappeared.

Yun Ci took a breath, lowered his head, and took a closer look.

Among the yellow-brown vomit on the ground, there was a bug, which was twisting violently, and after a few seconds, there was no movement at all.

It was exactly the same as the one on Zhou Wenhang just now.

"Strange, it failed..."

Accompanied by the girl's shrill voice, Le Tong took a leisurely pace and walked slowly from a distance.

She was still wearing that large coat, her eyes were covered by white silk, and the corners of her lips were slightly raised, but she completely lost her mediocre appearance in the class.

It's like two people.

"what is this?"

Yun Ci asked in a cold voice, his eyes passing over her like sharp blades.

Le Tong stared at the dead worm on the ground, with a slightly regretful expression: "This is a Gu worm, which can kill people invisible."

So, did she use this to kill Zhou Wenhang?

Yunci evoked a contemptuous smile: "You didn't kill me, your Gu worm is nothing more than that."

Le Tong shook his head, and rushed forward with a stride, pulling Yunci's collar abruptly.

She seemed to have seen something incredible. Her white eyes revealed a little weirdness, and her face became more gloomy: "It's not that I am inferior to humans, but that you have a stronger Gu worm on your body that killed me. Gu worm."

Yunci looked down and saw a cinnabar-colored mark on her heart, like a scorching flame, against her snow-white skin, spreading a hint of coquettish air.

The mark is slightly raised, as if there is something hidden inside, vaguely outlines the outline of a bug.

Le Tong's face was gradually occupied by consternation, and she asked anxiously: "Have you been to Dongzhou?!"