Chapter 35: Very much like someone I know

Le Tong curled up her mouth and smiled: "You can also pray for the other party to be safe and sound forever."

Yun Ci gave her a cold look: "This joke is not funny."

"Um... alright."

At this time, the door was knocked.

"The meal is ready."

Le Tong looked at Yunci: "Do you want to stay for dinner?"

Yunci nodded like a ghost.

living room.

The woman put the bowls and chopsticks on the table, and said softly: "You eat first, I'll go see the soup."

Yun Ci turned his head and stared at the busy figure of the woman in the kitchen, gradually overlapping with the figure in his memory.

Perceiving her gaze, Le Tong asked, "Why do you keep looking at my mother?"

Yunci woke up like a dream, and his expression was a little sad: "Your mother... very much like a person I know."

"Who?"

"My mother." Yun Ci's eyes seemed to be fogged, and her voice was light and fluttering: When she was alive, she always liked to wear an apron, and she never knew she was tired. "

"Is your mother's cooking delicious?" Le Tong asked.

"Ok."

Le Tong smiled and put dishes in the Yunci bowl: "Then try my mother's craftsmanship."

In the middle of the night, I returned to Ruan's house.

Yunci walked to the top of the stairs, and Ye Meipan happened to come down from the second floor.

Ruan Feiyue sat in the living room reading a book, glanced at his watch, and deliberately said, "It's already ten o'clock."

Hearing this, Ye Meipan's face turned very bad as expected.

She handed the envelope in her hand to Yun Ci, and said angrily: "This is an invitation from your principal. Next week is his birthday banquet."

Yunci took it casually, bypassing her and going upstairs without saying a word.

Behind him, Ye Meipan said softly to Ruan Feiyue: "Next week your principal's birthday banquet, do you want your mother to prepare a new dress for you?"

Ruan Feiyue said diligently: "Mom, I won't go, I want to go to the field to sketch next week."

"Okay, it's up to you."

Ye Meipan looked up, looked at the figure of Yun Ci going upstairs, and sighed involuntarily.

Every day, fooling around did not go home until so late.

One who gives up playing and just wants to learn.

It's obvious who is a good girl.

The bedroom on the second floor.

Yun Ci just threw the envelope into the trash can and the phone rang.

It was from An Linsong.

"What's the matter?" Yunci turned on the speakerphone and walked to the bathroom with his pajamas.

An Linsong asked on the other end of the phone, "Have you got the invitation letter from your principal?"

"Ok."

"Then are you going?"

Yunci casually said: "I'm too lazy to go."

"Don't!" An Linsong groaned, already half of the age, still learning to act like a child: "Let’s go together, just as a companion. I will go abroad to participate in academic research next week. I can't see each other for half a year..."

"All right, I see."

Yunci had a headache from being quarreled.

After the shower, she took the envelope out of the trash can again.

Lie on the bed and turn off the lights.

The moonlight outside the window was cold and Yunci had no intention of sleeping, and reached out his hand to touch the mark on his chest.

Now, one extra day counts as one day.

At any time, the heart will suddenly stop beating.

The next day, came to school.

The atmosphere in the classroom was boiling, and all the discussions were Zhou Wenhang.

His body was found in a remote alley. The cause of death could not be found. The surveillance was also maliciously damaged. There were no clues, and his death was unknown.

Yunci supported his chin and looked at the front row.

Le Tong sat in the seat, quietly lowered his head to write the question, turning a deaf ear to the surrounding discussion, and shrank into the broad coat, and returned to that ordinary and lonely appearance.

But no one bullied her anymore.