All Tied Up

Tw: mention of rape, abuse

Shikamarus pov

I was walking down the streets with some shopping bags. I expected the day to go like any other but hearing a muffled sob coming from the open window of the hyuga household threw all that out the window!

I looked up at the building. I could tell that the sobbing was coming from the third floor. Other people heard the sobbing but chose to ignore it for the sake of a quiet life. I should have done the same. I mean it's none of my business but for some reason I discided to climb up to that open window.

I jumped threw the open window and what I saw shocked me.

It was a boy tied to a bed with a gag on!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean I knew the hyuga family was messed up but this is just on a whole other level!

Slowly I pulled my Kunai out. The boy panicked and started thrashing about.

"easy sweetheart I'm here to help you" I said gently "just stay still and I'll cut the ropes"

He nodded with tears in his eyes. Poor kid must be terrified! I reached over him and cut the ropes.

He pulled the gag off "thank you" he muttered softly.

"no problem" I took a seat beside the shaken up boy "why on earth did they have you tied up like this?"

"I tried to run away. He didn't like that" he muttered as he hugged his knees "its not that bad though. At least he let me keep my clothes on this time"

I looked the boy up and down. I could see dark purple bruses poking out of his kimono. This kid is clearly in a bad situation.

"oh where are my manners. I should be thanking you for saving me" he forced a smile on his face.

"I haven't saved you yet" I muttered as I held out my hand "I still need to get you out of here-"

"you can't!" he yelped with a frightened look on his face "I mean I can't ask that of you. My family have many connections. If you get me out of this situation then they could get you placed in jail or worse!"

"sounds troublesome but I can't just leave you here" I said as I picked him up "beside me and my family have a few tricks of our own" I winked at him.

"t-thank you" he mumbled as he clung to me "my names neji by the way"

"I'm shikamaru. Now let's get you out of here!"

I jumped out of the window with neji in my arms. Now I gotta make sure he stays safe.