My Saviour

Nejis pov

I looked up to see a boy around my age with a ponytail glaring at them.

"butt out shikamaru!" one of the boys yelled "this ain't none of your business!"

"your right. It is none of my business but when you're going picking on helpless kids for no reason it really ticks me off" he took a step back "now why don't you give the kid back his paper"

"why don't you make me" the boy growled.

"heh if you say so" he chuckled as he put his hands together, casting a shadow over the boy.

"what the-I can't move" he gasped.

He grinned and forced the boy to hand me back my list. Once he released him him and his friends ran off crying to their mommy's.

"good riddence" the boy glared at them before turning to me "you ok kid?" he asked as he lent me a hand.

I nodded as I took his hand "thank you" I said meekly.

"no problem. Like I said I don't like seeing kids get picked on for being different" he looked over at my list "your shopping on your own? Wow your family must trust you alot"

"I guess you could say that" I smiled.

He nodded "ok come on. Let's go get that stuff together"

"I can't ask that of you!" I said quickly "I mean you've already done so much for me"

"don't worry about it" he took my hand "I need a excuse to get away from my parents anyway. Now come on" he dragged me away.

I blushed slightly. That boys really nice. I wonder if we can be friends?