Milk Part 2

Shikamarus pov (present day)

"shikamaru it's your turn to feed the twins" neji called out from the kitchen.

I sighed and stood up. What a pain but I guess this is what a fathers suppose to do.

I walked over to the crib where my cat shadow was sniffing around the twins.

"what's up kitty" I chuckled as I scratched under her chin. Ten years ago that cat brought me and neji together. Now she acts as a personal babysitter for our kids.

"maow" she purred as she licked my fingers. What a sweet kitty we have.

I bent over the cot to see my twin boys hikaru and haru. They were babbling happily dispite probably being hungry.

"hello boys" I smiled at them "who's ready for some milk!"

The boys babbled away as if to say "I am!"

I picked them up in my arms and fed them each a bottle. It was a bit of a struggle feeding both of them at once but I managed thanks to a bit of shadow possession jitsu.

Neji came in from the kitchen and smiled at us "my boys are so cute!"

"yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes fondly.

Neji giggled and took a seat next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. I leaned over and kissed his head. Shadow jumped onto my lap and curled up on it.

I smiled at them. Wow. Ten years later and I still have a perfect family. What kind of luck is that!