Allowed To Walk Around

Nejis pov

I kicked my feet tiredly. It's been two days since I was captured and I've been tied up ever since. I've never been forced to sit for so long. My legs feel dead!

"aww you look tired sweetheart" I looked up to see shikamaru walk through the door and lock it.

I glared at him. He's the son of a leader of the nara clan and he's a pain to deal with! I hate him and his snarky attitude!

"whoe no need to look so angry sweetheart" he chuckled as he pulled out a kunai "I'm here to help you" with that he cut me loose.

I stared at him in disbelief "what did you do that for?"

"Well you can't stay tied up forever sweetheart" he smiled gently "you need to stretch your legs out. Now come on stand up" he held his hand out.

I slowly stood up and immediately fell thanks to my dead legs. Thankfully Shikamaru was quick to catch me.

"whoe take it easy kid" he chuckled "here let me help you stretch out" he wrapped an arm around my waist as he helped me walked around the bedroom. His hands were surprisingly gentle.

I blushed slightly "as much as I appreciate the help don't you think this is a little innopropreate?"

"depends on how hard you think about it" he winked at me.

I looked away from him as my face turned red like a tomato. Why dose he have to be so frustrating!