Anmmisa

Shikamarus pov

I marched to the hospital with neji. I can't believe I didn't consider the fact that he might have anmmisa. His confused behaviour, the little info I got about his family, the fact that he didn't immediately recognise hinata. It was all right in front of me! God I feel like such an idiot!

Once we finally managed to catch him (God he's fast!) we sent him into the nearest ward.

"please don't hurt me" he begged as the doctors laid him down on the bed.

"it's alright son. No one's going to hurt you" the doctor said softly "now can you tell me anything you remember about yourself?"

"nothing really" he muttered "but I do keep suffering from the same nightmare every night"

"can you explain it to us son" the doctor asked as he shined a light into the boys eyes.

"Well it looks like I'm in the middle of a war. I can feel a sharp pain in my back and chest. I can hear a girl crying and a boy saying some stuff to me. The dream usually ends there"

"he's remembering the war" hinata covered her mouth in shock.

"wait so it wasn't a nightmare" neji gasped.

"no. I'd say it your memories trying to reserface" the doctor stood up "now you rest my boy. Your safe among friends now" he was about to leave when..

"wait you can't leave me with them!" neji yelled as he pointed at us "I don't know those people!"

Hinata burst into tears and ran off. I rolled my eyes. She's so quick to leave him. Well I refuse to give up on him. I've finally got neji back. I'm not going to leave his side again!