He's Alive!?

Shikamarus pov

"please don't cry sir"

My eyes widened. This person's voice is.. so fermilier. I looked up and my suspicion was correct.

It was neji.

"neji" I hugged him tightly as tears ran down my cheeks. He let out a yelp but didn't push me away "your alive. Thank god your alive!"

Wait a minute. He's been alive this whole time!

I pushed him away angrily "what the hell neji! Did you not think to get in contact with me sooner? We all thought you were dead!"

"I'm sorry sir" he muttered nervously "but I don't know what you're talking about-"

"don't call me sir you asshole" I growled "I'm not just some random guy on the street. I'm your boyfriend!"

"I have a boyfriend?" he muttered in disbelief.

I felt so angry at that moment. I mourned him and he's acting like he never met me! I was ready to hit him when..

"neji?" we looked up to see hinata.

She ran up and hugged her cousin "your alive! Your really-" neji shoved her away with a frightened look on his face. I was shocked. The neji I know would never hurt his cousin.

"stop it!" he yelled with tears in his eyes "I don't remember any of you so please leave me alone!" with that he ran away.

Me and hinata looked at each other in shock. Dose neji have anmmisa?