Learning To Kiss

Shikamarus pov

It's been a few months since neji came into my life and things have definitely been more interesting since.

He asked me to teach him something new almost every day. Normally I'd be annoyed but nejis utter excitement at the opportunity to learn to be more human makes it almost worth it.

What he asked me today however completely threw me off guard!

"shikamaru can you put your lips against mine?"

I nearly sat out my coffee at his request "neji why would you ask me to do something like that?"

"Well I saw the people on TV do it and they looked so happy. So I want to do it so I can make you happy" he said sweetly.

I studied his face for a second. There was a pure look of innocence on his face. I sighed. I guess this is an important lesson for him to learn. So I leaned in and kissed him.

When we pulled away neji had a slight blush on his face "that was nice. Can we do it again?"

It was my turn to blush "neji you don't understand. You don't just kiss anyone. Your only supposed to kiss someone you truly love"

"but I do love you shikamaru" he insisted.

I stumbled back in shock. Neji loves me? Dose he understand what he's saying or is he just confused?

I sighed. How troublesome!