A "date"

Continuation of telephone

Shikamarus pov

I decided our "date" should be at the farm since neji mentioned that he loved animals. I called him up and told him the plan and I could hear the excitement in his voice as he agreed to it. So cute.

I arrived at nejis house and knocked on the door. Nejis uncle opened the door with a firm face.

"Umm hello sir I'm here to take your nephew out" I said nervously.

"yes so I've heard. You make sure you take good care of my boy. I won't stand for you mistreating him" he said firmly.

"I will sir I promise"

He smiled warmly at me. Then turned around and yelled "neji your boyfriends here to take you out!" I blushed at the word boyfriend. I mean I'd like to be his boyfriend but I don't know if that's what he wants.

"coming uncle!" neji ran downstairs. He looked at me with a gentle smile "I'm excited for today"

"me too" I chuckled.

"you boys better not stay out too late" nejis uncle said smiling at his nephew.

"we won't uncle" neji said taking my hand "goodbye!"

We arrived at the farm. Neji ran after the chickens excitedly. It was adorable to see him so excited. We walked around the farm and neji pointed at all the different animals and told me different facts about them. Normally I'd get tired of listening to this crap but what can I say? Neji makes everything interesting.

I felt sad when I had leave him back home. Once we got to the door though he turned to me and gave me a kiss. 

"thanks for taking me out today shikamaru. I had fun" neji smiled adorably.

"your welcome. I had fun too" I said blushing in disbelief. I mean he just kissed me!

"see you tomorrow" he said walking inside.

"right see ya"I chuckled nervously.

He went inside and I walked home feeling lightheaded. I feel on top of the world. Nothing could go wrong in my life ever again!