Finding Food For My Siblings

Nejis pov

It's been two months since the apocalypse begin and me and my sisters have been trying our best to survive.

We've been avoiding those things, trying to find food so we don't starve to death but our biggest threat so far has been other people. We've had people try and kill us for the pettiest of reasons. Hannabis laid up in bed with an infectied wound thanks to those basturds. Now it's up to me to find food while hinata cares for her.

I came across a sable looking house with a light on. Someone definitely lives there. I didn't want to resort to stealing but desperate times calls for desperate measures!

I slowly climbed through the window and into the kitchen. I raided the drawers and carried as much food as I could. I was about to leave when I felt some kind of pyarilzist take over my body, making me drop the food.

"well well this is the third theif I've had this week. Desparate times sure do call for desperate measures" I heard someone chuckle from behind me. I sweated nervously. He's going to kill me isn't he?

I was quickly turned around. Its then I realised that my capture was a shadow possession user.

He stared at me for a moment.

"what?" I growled.

He grinned "your pretty"

I turned pink "stop screwing around! I now you want to kill me so just get it over with!" I hated to leave hinata and hannabi behind but there's nothing I can do. He had me.

"hmm interesting" he walked towards me, forcing me to walk with him "do you think I'm going to kill you?"

"I know you are" I glared at him.

"ok next question" he took a Kunai out and held it against my throat "do you want to die?"

"of course I don't!" I yelled. What a stupid question! Dose this guy get off on watching me suffer?

"hmm fair enough" he released me from the jitsu. I looked at him in disbelief.

"why did you do that?"

He looked at me in surprise "why do you care sweetheart. I'm letting you go. That's all that should matter to you"

"I need to make sure your not tricking me" I glared at him.

"heh your smarter then I give you credit for" he grinned. He walked up to me and storked my cheek "I'm not killing you cause I don't want the blood of a young, pretty thing on my hands"

"that's your only reason?" I stared at him in confusion.

"human beings aren't as complicated as your making them out to be" he shrugged "now get out of here and look for food somewhere else. I'm looking forward to a nice nap"

He turned around to leave. I stared at him. Maybe I can trust him.

"could you spare a first aid kit?"