Alone In The Park

Tw: domestic abuse, mental abuse

Nejis pov

"you worthless little shit!" I was met with a fist to the face "what do you mean you want to give up your duty to lady hinata? It's the only thing you're worthless ass is any good at!"

I held my cheek as tears rolled down my cheeks. Why? All I did was tell him I want to give up guarding hinata and persue other things. Hinata even supported me in my decision. Why did he have to hit me!

"please uncle I-"

"shut up!" he kicked me in the face. I could taste blood running down my throat but I didn't dare look up.

"come on neji you don't want to end up like daddy do you?"

I froze. When I was a child I witnessed my father get executed for my father's crimes. Ever since then he's been using my father's death to get me to do what he wants. I mean I'm terrified of him killing me like he did to daddy!

"Well neji do you want to end up like daddy?!" he grabbed my hair and made me look at him.

"n-no uncle I'm s-sorry. I'll d-do what you say" I stuttered as tears ran down my cheeks.

"good boy" he let go of my hair and gently petted it. I shut my eyes, still frightened of his touch "I'll go put dinner on"

As soon as he left I bolted out of the house as fast as I could. I didn't care that I'd get in trouble later. I just needed to get away!

I sat on the swing of the empty park. It was so peaceful here. Its so different from my own home. Sometimes I wish I could just stay here forev-

My thoughts were cut off by a bag being placed over my head. I trashed about but it was no good.

I felt my consciousness fade as I was carried off...