Looking for My Father (Apocalypse Au)

(Inspired by resident evil 2)

Nejis pov

Dear nii-chan
I think you're completely insane! I know you desperate to reconnect with your father but really? Your going into the city! Don't you know what kind of things the townsfolks would do to a pretty young college student like you?! Look just stay safe ok? Me and hannabi have you in our prayers.
Love hinata.

I read through the letter with a gentle smile. Its nice to see that I'm still in my families hearts dispite me going on what they call a suicide mission!

I've been searching for my father ever since he left me to work at a police station in the city when I was ten. It took me ages to track him down but I've finally done it. I'm one step closer to seeing my beloved father again.

My thoughts were cut off by my rumbling stomach. Oh yeah I guess it has been a while since dinner. I should pop into the store to get a quick snack.

I didn't notice anything strange when I walked in. That is until a man takled me to the ground trying to bite me. I quickly pushed him off and jumped back onto my feet.

"what the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled. Its then I noticed the man's features. Pale sickly looking skin, dull lifeless looking eyes. I felt sick.

He looked like a living corpes!

He charged at me. I braced myself for impact when...

"get down!"