Keeping My Promise

Nejis pov

Ten years later

"come on neji we got to find a good wedding dress for you" ino said pulling me along.

It was a few days before the wedding and I was shopping for wedding suits and dresses with the other girls.

We were looking around but I couldn't find a suit I liked. Tenten tapped me on the back.

"I think this one would look beautiful on you" tenten smiled gently. She was holding a white suit around my size with a purple tie.

"it's beautiful tenten" I whispered.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go get changed!" hinata said pushing me into the changing room. Hinatas alot more excited than usual though I suppose a wedding is an exciting time to prepare for.

I came out in my suit feeling a little nervous "how do I look?"

"aww kokichi you look so cute! Shikamarus one lucky man" ino hugged me and sakura looked a little jealous. They were also dress in their bridesmaids dresses.  Sakura and tenten was wearing green dresses with a dark green bow on the front and hinata and ino was wearing blue dresses with silver studs on it.

"thanks you guys look great too" I said making the girls blush. "speaking of shikamaru I wonder how he's doing"

Shikamarus pov

"guys are you sure this looks good on me? I want to look perfect for the big day"

"you look fine kaito I promise"

Right now I was wearing a black suit with a silver star pin and I figured it would be perfect but now I'm worried that it might look silly and I don't want to look silly. I want neji to know I'm taking this day seriously!

My friends choji, naruto, Lee and kiba were with me too wearing matching black suits.

"are you sure neji will like it?" I asked nervously.

"he'll love it kaito you know he'll love anything you wear" choji said reassuringly. Man he's such a good best friend.

Just then I felt my phone buzz. I opened it to see that neji had sent me a picture of him in a stunning wedding suit posing with the girls. He looked so beautiful. Choji right he wouldn't care what I wear as long as I'm myself!

"why don't we send the girls a picture of us in our suits" kiba suggested.

"great idea! Get in here sidekicks" I said pulling them in for a photo.

"when did I become your sidekick?" Lee asked looking confused.

"just go with it babe" naruto giggled.

We took a photo that would conmemerate our friendship for the rest of our lives.