Arranged Marriage Au

Shikamarus pov

"you what!" I yelled at my startled parents.

"shikamaru we have decided to arrange for you to get married" my mother explained.

"yeah I heard you mom. I just don't understand how you could possibly think that's a good idea!" I yelled.

"shikamaru your the only son of the nara clan and your too lazy to find a lover of your own" dad growled "you aren't even trying! If anything you should be grateful to us for finding you a suitable partner"

I glared at them both, unable to come up with a counter argument. Eventually I stormed off to my room.

"Argh" I screamed into a pillow. My life is coming to an end! I don't know how things could get worse.

*time skip*

"shikamaru" I woke up to the sound of my mom's yelling "come on out. Its time to meet your new fiancé"

I groaned in annoyance. How troublesome. I bet they set me up with some nagging, loudmouth women. Argh that's what I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life isn't it!?

I stepped outside and what I saw shocked me.

It wasn't a woman but a boy. A very pretty boy at that. He had long brown hair and large gorgeous silver eyes. I was speechless. Luckily for me my fiancé wasn't so shy.

"hello sir. My name is neji hyuga. I hope I can be a good partner to you" he bowed politely.

"ah of course" I also bowed. I could hear my parents snickering behind me. Their never going to let this go!