Lunch With Team Shikamaru!

Shikamarus pov

"your going to love this place neji the foods great" choji grinned.

"I'll take your word for it" neji chuckled.

I sighed. Man this is such a drag! Me and neji managed to keep our relationship a secret for two months now and all this is about to be thrown down the drain all because ino can't keep her nose out of things.

We took a seat and ordered our food. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until...

"so neji when did you and shikamaru start hanging out" ino asked casually. I glared at her. She's definitely up to something.

"Umm about two months now" neji muttered.

"interesting. And how close would you say you two have gotten" ino smirked at us.

"Umm well-" neji stuttered as his face turned red. He clearly has no idea how to answer that.

"ok that's enough" I stood up angrily "me and neji are not dating!"

"who said anything about dating" ino smirked.

"Well it's clearly what you're impaling!" I yelled "but it's not what's going on so I ask you kindly to stay out of our business!"

"shika calm down" neji forced me to sit and rubbed my shoulders "its ok. Don't worry about them" he muttered gently.

I leaned against him and closed my eyes. He's so gentle. I can feel my worries just melt away with him being here with me.

I opened my eyes to see ino and choji staring at us. Their definitely suspicious now. Oh well I don't care anymore. I love neji and that's all that matters.