Collecting Wood For Hinata

Nejis pov

"nii-chan are you sure you're going to be ok" my cousin hinata asked worriedly "the woods are dangerous at night!"

I sighed. Normally we'd avoid the forest at night but hinatas very sick so we need to keep a fire on. To do that we need firewood which is only available in the woods. There's no other choice.

I patted her head with a reassuring smile "don't worry about me hinata. I'll be back soon with the firewood and then you'll be nice and warm" I kissed her on the forehead and left the house. It's time to get that firewood.

I went into the woods with a basket on my back. I snuck around quietly until I found a pile of logs. I quickly put them in the basket. It's best I get out of here as quickly as possible.

You see several years ago my family banished the genius nara clan to these woods and their probably still bitter about that so I should try and stay out of their way-

My thoughts were cut off by a strange cloth being placed over my mouth. I struggled against my attacker but their grip was too strong.

"settle down lad" I heard him whisper in my ear "I'm not here to hurt you. I just need you to breathe"

Unfortunately I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I ended up breathing in the chemicals in the cloth. As soon as I did everything went black.