Trapped in A Separate Nation

Tw: sex trafficking, mention of rape

Nejis pov

I sobbed quietly to myself as I sat on the bed. I'm just after being violated by another man but this was my new normal.

It's been two months since I was kidnapped and ever since my captors have been selling my body to random strangers at high prices. It hurts so much. I just want to run away but I can't. I'd be killed immediately by the South if the see me.

I'm trapped.

"alright kid your done for the day" my boss walked in with a grin "you made me quite the bit of money darling. You really are worth all the trouble it took to smuggle you out of the North" he petted my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, terrified of his touch.

"now let's return you back to your cage" he grabbed for my hand. I quickly moved away.

"can't I sleep in the bed tonight?" I begged "I promise I won't run away"

"oh I know you won't" his face turned dark as he grabbed my hair "but do you really think I'll waste a bed on you?" he pulled me onto my feet and dragged me away.

He forcefully shoved me into a cage. It was small and cramped but it was where they kept me until they needed my services.

I curled up into a ball as tears threatened to fall. I quickly wiped the tears away. They got angry with me when they saw me crying.

The covered the cage with a blanket. It was cold and dark now. I lay my head down ready to fall asleep when..

"hello this is shikamaru nara and naruto usamaki. We've heard complaints about your establishment and need to look around..."