Staying At A Love Hotel

Shikamarus pov

"ino! Choji!"

"Lee! Tenten!"

We walked around for hours looking for our missing teammates. Tch sometimes I think though guys are more trouble than they're worth!

It was getting so dark that I could bearly see my hand in front of my face. This ends now.

I turned to neji "I think we should find somewhere to sleep for the night"

"that's sounds sensible" neji nodded. Thank god we agree on something!

We looked around for a hotel to stay the night in but they were all super pricey. Who the hells staying here royalty!?

Finally I found a hotel in my price range. I was about to walk in when neji grabbed my arm.

"shikamaru that's a love hotel" nejis muttered, his cheeks tinked pink. I looked at the sign and so it was.

"it's fine. We'll just pretend to be a couple" I shrugged.

"are you serious!" he yelled.

"come on neji your a ninja aren't you? You should have the ability to act"

"yeah but that doesn't mean I want to pretend to be your boyfriend!" he muttered as his face turned red.

"yeah well neither do I but we don't have much of a choice now do we? Unless you want to spend the night outside" I glared at him.

He glared at me for a moment before sighing "fine!"

I smirked and wrapped an arm around him. He turned his head away with a slight blush. I chuckled slightly as we walked in...