Sharing Secrets

Shikamarus pov

I collapsed ageinst the bed with a sigh. Today was nothing but exhausting. I ready to just sleep.

Neji lay beside me "working with you has been singlehandedly the worst thing that ever happened to me" he muttered.

"Well working with you hasn't exactly been a treat to work with either" I glared at him "why are you even here? Your a member of the hyuga clan aren't you. You shouldn't have any need for gold"

"you really think that someone like me would get the benefits of being a hyuga" he glared at me "my family treats me like a slave. I never felt like I belonged there"

"oh I'm sorry" I looked down. Maybe I took things too far.

"nah don't mention it" he chuckled "you know when I was a kid I found a bronze statue. I was so excited to show my father. I thought we'd put it in a museum or something but instead he sold it and kept all the fortune for himself. I never saw him again"

"Well then he missed out on what an incredible person his son grew up to be" I smiled at him.

"ok now your messing with me" he rolled his eyes.

"no I'm dead serious" I said tickling me.

"haha stop it" he giggled.

"not until you believe me" I said tickling him more.

"ok I believe you I believe you!"

I stopped tickling him. He giggled softly as he lay against my shoulder. I smiled at him softly..

Maybe this hyuga isn't so bad..