Telephone

Continuation of dinning out

Shikamarus pov

I stared at my phone nervously. That cute boy had given me his number. All I had to do now was ring him. This shouldn't be so hard to do but my hearts beating so fast I feel like it's going to break out of my chest! Come on shikamaru don't over think it. Just do it!

I put the numbers in and pressed the call button. I listened to the phone ring until...

"hello" the voice of the boy from before came out.

"uhh hey!" I said trying not to choke on my words "do you remember me. I'm the guy from the restaurant"

"oh yeah your the funny guy" he giggled. Ahh he has such a pretty laugh! "we never got done to introductions did we? I'll start! My names neji hyuga"

Hyuga huh? I guess I should have realised from those big eyes of his.

"do you have a name?" nejis voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"uhh shikamaru!" I said quickly "shikamaru nara"

"nara eh? How interesting" he mused "say would you be up for a day out some time?"

"a day out? You mean like a date?" I yelped as my face turned red.

"oh a little forward aren't we nara" he chuckled "I was thinking more of a hangout between friends"

"oh of course" I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"but I suppose we'll see where the day takes us" with that he hung up.

I felt my cheeks heat up. What is this boy doing to me?