Rescued By A Stranger

Nejis pov

I hugged my knees as my body trembled. The police are here! If they find me they'll have me killed for sure!

"now gentlemen I don't know what the meaning of this is" boss said nervously "I run a simple packaging service"

"we've been getting complaints about constant screaming coming from your factory" one of the men muttered.

"now that's just foolish. Workers get hurt all the time in this kind of business"

"yeah I guess that makes sense" the other man muttered.

I let out a sigh of relief. It looks like their leaving. Unfortunately though one of the men bumped against the cage. I got so startled that I accidentally let out a yelp.

This caught their attention "hold him" one of the men ordered his partner as he approached my cage. I backed up nervously.

He ripped off the blanket and I got a good look at everyone. The guy who ripped my blanket off had a spiky ponytail and intelligent looking eyes. His partner who had a tight grip on my boss had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"it one of those white eyes!" his partner yelled.

"he's being kept in such a tight cage" the intelligent looking one muttered as he inspected me. I shrunk under his gaze "he's clearly being sex trafficked. A Hyuga like him would be worth alot of money too"

"but kidnapping a white eye like that could start a war with the North" his partner yelled "how could anyone be so selfish!"

"anything for the sake of money" the brunette muttered in desgust. He grabbed the keys from my boss and opened the cage "alright darling. Come on out" he held his hand out.

I shook my head frantically as my breathing picked up. I can't do this. He's going to kill me!

"what's wrong shikamaru?" his partner asked.

"he's too scared to leave" he replied "don't worry though. I have an idea" he reached into his bag and pulled out a packet of biscuits "here you are darling. You look hungry"

My eyes lit up. Food! I haven't been fed anything other than bread since I got here! My hunger replaced all sense as I crawled out of my cage towards the officer.

"good boy" he chuckled as he handed me the biscuits. I munched on them greatfully.

He turned to his partner "lock that asshole away naruto. I'll handle the kid"

He nodded and pushed the boss out of the building. The other guy petted my head with a gentle smile.

"looks like your my responsibility now kid"