Kidnapped By The Enemy

Nejis pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. My vision was a little blurry so I couldn't see very well. Where am I?

"Well well its looks like sleeping beauty's awake" I heard a man chuckled.

My head shot up. Standing in front of me were two men from the nara clan. My eyes widened. I tried to sit up only to realise that I was tied to a chair. I started trashing around. I can't be here! Hinata needs me!

"whoe whoe settle down lad" the man with the scar petted me on the head "like I said we're not going to hurt you. Your just the bate for the bigger fish"

Bigger fish? I had so many questions but I can't speak thanks to the gag.

"that's better" he grinned "good kiddo. Your not going to be any trouble at all"

"I still don't know why we're keeping this brat around" the other nara growled "we should just kill him!"

"because father he's just a kid. The same age as shikamaru. You really want the blood of a child on your hands?"

"if it's the blood of a hyuga then I wouldn't mind" he said coldly.

The two of them continued to go back and forth, arguing about my fate. I watched them both in silence. This is really happening.

I'm really trapped with the enemy clan!