Feeding Him

Shikamarus pov

I leaned back against the tree lazily. Its been exhausting dealing with team guy. Now I just want to sle-

"shikamaru" I opened one eye in annoyance to see ino smiling at me "would you like to eat some of my homecooked meals?" she held out a bento.

I sighed. I'm way too tired to eat.

"no thanks" I turned my head away.

"no! I made this myself you ungrateful jerk!" ino yelled.

"and how is that my problem?" I raised an eyebrow.

"argh!" ino stormed off angrily.

I smirked to myself as I leaned back. Now I can get some res-

"shikamaru!"

I sighed in annoyance as I looked up at neji.

"what do you want hyuga?"

"ino told me you weren't eating her food" neji folded his arms.

"aww you here to scold me for hurting inos fragile ego" I said mockingly.

"no I don't really care about that" he bent down to my level "your going to sabatoge the mission if your not at your best so I suggest you eat"

"your not my mom neji" I rolled my eyes.

"no but I am your leader so you should respect my authority" neji glared at me.

"sorry dollface but that's not how it works" I said mockingly.

Neji studied me for a moment before smiling "your too lazy to eat aren't you"

"you know me so well" I smirked at him "now that you've figured it out I suggest you-" I was cut off by neji holding out some food with his chopsticks.

"now you don't have an excuse" he muttered, blushing slightly "now eat"

I felt my own face turn red as I took a bite. I can't believe he's feeding me. What the hells wrong with him!..

And why am I enjoying it?