Exploring The South

Nejis pov

"ok ladies and gentleman right this way!" shikamaru said as he dragged me around the small city. I was still feeling nervous about the whole staring thing so in an attempt to start a conversation I said the first thing that came to mind.

"so did you style your hair yourself or do your parents do it for you?"

He looked back at me with a grin "Well sweetheart this hairstyle happens to be very popular in the nara clan"

"oh ok" I looked down awkwardly. I'm not really used to talking to people my own age. I mean I've been home schooled for a pretty long time so it's a little strange for me. Is it normal to call your friends sweetheart?

"ok well these are our houses" he pointed to some wooden cottages "if you and your friends decide to stay here you'll probably get one of these houses to share"

"wow there's so cute!" hinata gasped.

"yeah there just like the houses in my fairytales" hannabi bounced about in excitement.

I smiled at them. Those girls are so cute when they get excited!

"we've also got a bar, a couple of restaurants and a spa resort. All places that are great for hanging out with friends"

"maybe we should go there sometime" I said before I could stop myself.

Shikamaru looked taken aback for a moment before flashing me a big smile.

"yeah that sounds nice kid" with that he walked off.

Maybe this place won't be so bad.