Butting Heads (uncharted Au)

Shikamarus pov

"I can't believe I'm stuck on a job with you!"

My name is shikamaru nara. I don't have a family or even any friends. The only thing that kept me going is my job. What is that job you ask? Well I uncover uncharted lands in hopes of finding hidden treasure. One of my only pleasures in this world is being tested however by a certain hyuga that I'm forced to work with.

"Well if you don't like it sweetheart then your free to drop out at any time" I smirked at him.

"oh you'd like that wouldn't you dickhead!"

"hey stop bickering back there" our boss Asuma glared at us. The man took me on when I was just a kid. He's like the father I never had "if I hear another word out of either of you I'm dropping you both out!"

"fiiine" we groaned.

"good" Asuma smiled at us "now our treasure lies in hidden Waterfall city. I'm sending you both in to look for it"

"what!" we both yelled at the same time. I can't believe he's sending me out alone with this guy!

"hey what did I say about fighting" he  warned us "you two are going to work together or else!"

"fine!" I groaned as I hopped out of the car "come on sweetheart let's get this over with"

"don't call me sweetheart" he growled.

"whatever you say sweetheart" I smirked.

He growled at me before walking on. I sighed.

Let's get this over with!