Shikakus Idea

Shikamarus pov

I ran back to where my parents were talking. If anyone knows how to help that kid then it's dad!

I burst through the door "dad I need to talk to you in private"

"do you mind young man" the head of the hyuga clan glared at me "we're in the middle of something"

I glared back at him before turning to dad "please dad it's urgent" I said pleadingly.

Dad sighed "alright just make it quick"

*time skip*

"so that's what this is about" dad muttered "you met this battered boy and decided to wanted to help"

"yeah" I nodded "is there anything we can do?"

He thought for a moment before grinning "I've got an idea"

We walked inside. Dad took a step forward.

"sir have I got a request for you"

"and that request is?" he raised an eyebrow.

"my son has taken a liken to that nephew of yours. I'll agree this peace treatie if you agree to give your nephews hand in marriage"

"what!" we all yelled at the same time.

"heh I'll agree to this. Its about time that boy was useful for something" he muttered the last part to himself before wandering off.

Mom grabbed my dad by the shirt "what the hell are you thinking! Marrying our son off to a hyuga of all things!"

"honey I'll explain everything later. Just please leave it for now" dad said gently.

"what are you talking about-" she was cut off by the head of the hyuga clan burst through the door, dragging his battered nephew with him. He had such a tight grip on his arm. I wanted to rip the guy apart just at the mere sight of it.

The kid looked up in surprise "it's you" he whispered.

His uncle threw him roughly to the ground "here. He's all yours now"

"thanks dickhead" I growled before helping him up.

"what did you say-"

"you heard me!" I glared at him "you touch him again and I'll bury you six feet under"

"alright that's enough" dad placed a hand on my shoulder "let's go home"