Trapped Here

Nejis pov

I let out a sigh of relief. I saved! Everything's alright now.

"thanks for rescuing m-" I was cut off by the stranger clamping his hand over my mouth.

"jeez what a draaag. there just had to be a employee in here with the target" he sighed as he placed a Kunai against my throat "sorry sweetheart. Nothing personal. I'm just tieing up loose ends"

I felt tears weld up in my eyes. This is it. I'm really going to die! I'm going to die just for getting caught in the crossfire.

He pulled the Kunai closer, ready to slit my throat when his eyes landed on my exposed torso. His eyes softened.

"that basturd assaulted you didn't he sweetheart" he said gently.

I nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks. Why is he acting so nice? He's going to kill me isn't he?

"goddammit" he muttered as he put the Kunai away. I felt a sense of relief before the man put a cloth over my mouth. I struggled frantically before everything went dark.

*time skip*

I woke up in a soft bed. I felt pins and needles all over my arms. I tried moving them only to realise that they were cuffed to the bed stand.

"I'm telling you I don't know what to do with him" I recognised the voice of the man from outside the room "I know I'm supposed to kill anyone who witnesses the hits but the kid was nearly raped today. I can't bring myself to hurt him. Maybe I could make him useful in other ways"

My eyes widened at his word. useful in other ways? I  noticed what way I was positioned on the bed and immediately understood his intentions. Feeling panicked I started frailing about in a effort to break free.

"shit I'll call you back" the man muttered as he brust into the room. I started frailing about more and tryed to scream (which wasn't very effective thanks to the gag).

"hey hey hey" he muttered softly as he gently cupped my face "relax darling I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with you"

I whimpered slightly as my body began trembling. Why is this happening to me?

"good boy" he gently stroked my face "your so obedient aren't you baby boy"

I leaned into his touch. I felt terrified but at the same time it felt nice to have someone be so gentle with me.

I felt my eyes slowly droop. I was so sleepy all of a sudden.

"poor baby. I can't imagine how sleepy you must be" he muttered as he propped up the pillows "goodnight darling"

I lay back on the pillows. It was really comfortable. I ended up passing out without much of a fight...