He's Blind!?

Shikamarus pov

His name was neji hyuga.

That's what he told us once we got him all cleaned up and dressed in comfy clothes. From what I could tell he was a polite and soft spoken boy.

I woke up this morning and was about to get some breakfast when I witnessed neji nearly tumble down the stairs!

I quickly picked him up before he could put on foot on those stairs "whoe careful neji!"

"did I do something wrong?" he tilted his head in confusion.

"you nearly fell down the stairs" I yelled.

"ah my apologies. We do not have stairs where I live" he muttered softly.

"it's fine sweetheart" I said gently "let's gets some breakfast"

"ok" he nodded as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

With that we made our way to the breakfast table. Mom and dad were very gentle with neji. It only made sense since he was blind and all.

"the food is delicious Mrs nara. Thank you" neji said politely.

"oh no problem my darling" mom gently storked his cheek "your the only one who respects me"

I rolled my eyes. She's just trying to annoy me.

"so my darling when do you think we can contact your parents" it was a simple question but it left neji running off in a state of panic.

I raised an eyebrow. What is going on?