A Fight With Choji

Shikamarus pov

I was sitting on the rooftop staring up at the cloudy sky. It calmed me.

Me and choji just had a fight. It was over something stupid. He said I've not been a good friend. That I've abandoned him to run off with neji. I don't blame him for being angry. Chojis always been a little paranoid. It's only natural that he'd be feeling abandoned. He knows I'm dating neji though so I wish he'd be more reasonable.

"shikamaru" I felt soft arms wrapped around my waist and pull me into his chest. I looked up to see nejis smiling face "are you ok? You usually only stare up at the sky when you're overwhelmed"

I smiled at him. He knows me so well. So I told him everything.

"I see" he muttered "so your struggling to choose between me and choji"

I nodded "I don't want to choose between either of you. I love you both too much for that"

He nodded understandingly "then how about this. Tomorrow we'll invite choji out for dinner. Then he'll feel more included"

"that sounds perfect love" I said as I stole a kiss from his perfect lips.

Nejis always been able to think of solutions to my problems. He's a real genius. That's one of the many reasons I fell in love with him.